• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My doctors appointment

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Morning all,
I went to the doctors this morning for 3 things....
1, Heart pills
2, lump on my neck
3, result of my scan

Wasn't expecting some of the answers but hey!
1, heart pills - he's just keeping an eye on me ,see how I go ,BP was good.
2, lump on neck -he thinks its a result of maybe an infection I've had, I told him that I had my ear pierced recently and it had gone a bit funny (thats weird?)
3, scan results- I have lots of gallstones and he is referring me for surgery. He did say that they would tell me to loose weight, so I said I have cant you see?. He asked me to stand up and then he said Oh yes you have how much ? he said I was ok and I had done really well.
he reckons i will most probably have keyhole.. I just want my stones !!! in a pot of course !!
and I have just had a sneaky look on my scales and it looks as if I have finally gone past 3 stone !!!
not jumping for joy yet!!- tommorows my day

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
well done on your weight loss. good luck with your surgery.

can i ask where abouts on your ear did you have a piercing. i had my tragus done in December and it is only just healing now. still quite swollen compaired to my other ear.

julie19

Silver Member
oh good for you!! I hope they do the surgery soon so you can start feeling better.

Well done on the weight loss - bet you feel great.

I wonder how much gallstones weigh though.......:p

Ninja

Silver Member
well done on your weight loss. good luck with your surgery.

can i ask where abouts on your ear did you have a piercing. i had my tragus done in December and it is only just healing now. still quite swollen compaired to my other ear.
You had your what done??? :confused:

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
I had keyhole surgery to remove my gallstones last week. The good news is that it was really quick, almost painless and I only had small stick-on type stitches! The bad news is, they wouldn't let me keep my stones (infection control issues, or some rubbish).

Oh, more good news is...I lost weight. Hahaha! True!

I had my gall bladder out about 9 years ago now and still have them in a jar lol but felt instantly better when I had it out, I hope you dont have to wait long I had about a 9 month wait.

here's hoping that each stone weighs a stone!!!!