my dog died - but i didn't eat anything!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi everyone,

very sad news in my family. we had to put my 14 and a half year old English Springer Spaniel to sleep on Friday. Just about stopped crying now but i'm proud of myself. normally at the first sign of trauma, i want to eat something, and i did want to, for some reason i wanted a ham and dairylea slice sandwich! how odd. must be a childhood thing. anyway i didnt and i feel like i'm conquered something here, changing habits of a lifetime and all that.

miss my Taggie though. :cry:

anyway thanks for listening!

Sxx

Ach sorry to hear of your loss. Well done on not eating. Best of luck with coping without her.

Sorry to hear about your loss. But you realised that eating would not have taken the grief and pain away. Well done

Irene xx

Awww Sarahlou, Im so sorry to hear this *big big big hugs*

Hope your chick, Well done for surviving!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah sorry to hear that, i watched marley and me last night and bawled and that was just a film, so sorry for your loss,

well done for not eating thou :)

you did absolutely brilliantly not to turn to food at such a sad time.
sorry to hear about your poor dog tho !

Sorry to hear about your loss. Well done on not turning to food! Keep focused!!

xx

Hi Sarah,

I am very sorry to hear that your dog Taggie died, it is heart breaking to lose such a beloved family pet.

You did extremely well not to eat under the circumstances.

Well done:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

So sorry to hear about your dog Sarah. We have an 8 year old terrier cross as well and she is like one of the family and spoiled rotton so I can imagine how you feel but isnt it fantastic that you were strong enough to hold out on the eating . Well done for that comittment . We can learn a lot while we are on lipotrim and you have been strong enough to realise that eating was not going to make things better,just make you angry with yourself as well. You are going to go all the way girl :D:D:D

Hey, so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear pet. Well done for staying focused and not resorting to comforting yourself with food. You see, we really do not need to keep our feelings in check by dumbing down emotions with food.
My dog Sausage died, quite a long time ago now, and I literally cried myself ugly, when I went to work the next day my colleagues thought I'd been beaten up. It's funny how these little animal friends find a way into our hearts.
Well done for being brave...'tiz hard though! :hug99:

Sorry to hear about your dog Taggie.

sorry to hear that but really well done on staying strong

Hi Sarah,
sorry to hear about the death of your dog, it must be hard to lose a pet like that. Congratulations at not coming off the diet because of it, you are learning new ways to cope and these will come in to play once of LT also. Best of luck with the rest of the week.
Doirin

Hi Sarah

Oh, my heart goes out to you...a pet is like one of the family and it is just as bad losing your best friend. Just keep remembering all the lovely and happy times you had together, and I am sure Taggie was loved very much.

You did so well too not eating at a time like this. I am like that too....and you have come a long way and realise that it wont fill that void. Just make it ten times worse.

Keep crying sweetie,,,,let it all out, better out than in and in time you will be able to remember without the pain and the tears.

Thinking of you and keep strong and focused at this time..and keep jumping on and getting as much support as you can.

Take good care of yourself.

Sorry to hear about your dog :( Remind yourself how well you are doing with your weight loss - you did well not to turn to eating for comfort. Keep it up! xx

Hi Sarahlou

I wanted to ask how u feeling today? hope your doing better.

Just wanted you to know, for the last couple days everytime i have reached for food when i shouldnt , i have thought of how well you did , and i've resisted.

Thort you should know you've been an ispiration

Hi Sarahlou

I wanted to ask how u feeling today? hope your doing better.

Hi Savinggrace,

I'm feeling much better now thank you. Havent cried about her for a few days now, sill thinking a lot of course but much more about when she was a puppy and all the good times rather than being so sad that she's not here anymore.

Thanks for asking hun!

Sxx

Just wanted you to know, for the last couple days everytime i have reached for food when i shouldnt , i have thought of how well you did , and i've resisted.

Thort you should know you've been an ispiration

Thank you so much mommyb!! that' wonderful to hear and well done you! xx

Back