My Dukan journey :)

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Hello all,
For the past few weeks I have been following alot of what you all put on here and I have finally got it the bullet and start on my Dukan journey today :).

So far so good for breakfast I have slices of turkey I had a pint of ice water and a coffee with skimmed milk (what do you think?)........ I haven't been yet managed to get and oat bran yet but will get some from the supermarket now I know where to look thanks to you guys on here.

For lunch I had seafood sticks and some more turkey slices with another pint of ice water.

Cravings the cookies my dd and oh bought last night when we were shopping, and I'm gutted with myself I left some of the things off my list but I'm going to go and get them tomorrow.

I went onto the official site to get all the workings out done and I need to stay on the attack phase for 6 day so fingers crossed I have the will power to last that long :-s not sure what to have for dinner tonight I was thinking of having grilled tuna steak with seasoning sprinkled onto (what do you think?)

OK going to get my head back in the book xx

good luck... stick with it through the tough first part then you will never look back :D best diet in the world

well done :D

Ok day 2 complete and im feeling rather refreshed :-s.

Breakfast i had sliced turkey
Coffee
1 pint of ice water

Snack chicken pieces

Another coffee

Lunch tin of tuna mixed with a bit of vinegar salt and pepper

More ice water throughout the afternoon

Dinner i had a seafood omelette(posted recipe on thread bit)

All going well so far :)

Ljwari - welcome...

Not only do you NEED your oatbran for some fibre in your diet, but you also need to be eating far more protein at your current weight. Why not check out our FAQs, menu threads, recipe threads and I'd advise to write out menus for the week to come and do some cooking in batches...

Sliced chicken/turkey and crabsticks are great when you're in a hurry and desperate but you're going to get bored very quickly, I fear.

Good luck!

Sorry i haven't updated this but everything is going really well ive lost 4.9lb do far snd i start cruise phase on Saturday :), weighing myself daily znd seeing a loss is really motivating me appart from today i STS :( not to worry at least it's not a gain.

I posted another question in the threads about getting on my exercise bike so see what people say

Thank you all do much for your help and support x

Hi sorry i have been a bit pants with my diary, but just to let you know im now on cruise phase tomorrow :) so will weigh and measure tomorrow for the final results.

So far i have stayed at 210lb for 2 days now so not holding out for anymore of a loss in the morning i dont think the fact that i only managed to get my oat bran yesterday has helped but never mind a loss is better than a gain no matter how little it might be.

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Good Morning

As you can see im super super happy this morning.I have completed my attack phase and i have lost 6.7lb in total and i couldnt be more happier.

I have also lost cm from my bust,waist and thighs which is amazing see results below:-
Bust :- From 113cm to 109cm
Waist :- From 108cm to 101cm
Hips :- From 125cm to 119cm

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

so as you can clearly see im sooooooo happy.

ok here we go 1st day on the cruise journey the attack one was amazing

Hi all i have just completed my first day on cruise and omg veg mmmmmm.

I have decided to do pp Monday to Thursday and pv Friday to Sunday this will fit on for if we go out at the weekend or asked anywhere for dinner.

Ok best tell you what i have eaten

Breakfast :-
Coffee
Total 0% yogurt with oatbran and suger free jelly.

Lunch :-
2 turkey breasts
1 hand full of mongtu (not sure how to spell it)

Dinner :-
Well i kind of used my imagination and i surprised myself lol so here are the instructions ( i will worn you now that i just look in the fridge and throw things together, they will sound awful but i can assure you they are nice :))
1 Tuna steak - cut into pieces
1/2 tin of tomatoes
1 hand full of prawns
1 hand full of cherry tomatoes
Sprinkle of mixed herbs
Sprinkle of dried chopped onion
Dash of Worcester sauce
Salt and pepper.

All mixed together in a Pyrex bowl with the lid on placed in the over on 200 for 45mins then mixed together put back in the oven with the lid off for 15min

It was the nicest thing I've tasted in ages.

Oh and i have drunk ice water throughout the day too.

Sent from my Samsung Mobile using MiniMins

Oh forgot to add a hand full of button mushrooms to the ingredients for dinner :)

Sent from my Samsung Mobile using MiniMins

Ok here we go after talking to many of you last night and reading the replies i have to my problem of gaining back 6lb which i have lost 2 of thanks god over night :) i have taken all you comment on board and im going to work through them today so thank you all very much for the pointer :).

As advised i really need to get my bum into gear and start filling in this diary so here goes

Menu for today :-

Breakfast :-
1 mug of coffee will a splash of skimmed milk
1 pint of ice water
Oatbran porridge:-
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp splender
100mls of water
2 tbsp oatbran

Lunch:-
1 Tin of tuna with the brine drained off mixed with 1 tsp vinegar
1 tbsp of chopped onion
cracked black pepper

Dinner:-
2 Grilled steaks
cracked black pepper and mixed herbs sprinkled ontop

no snacks today as i need to get my body back to loosing the weight instead of keeping it i have also decided (not sure if its right) to do 4 pp days to see if that will get me back on track.

Exercise:-
20mins walking - back and to to school
30mins on the exercise bike

3lts of water (this is what my body need to function at the weight i currently am this will go down as i loose the weight)

Ok a slight change to my menu for today i only had 1 steak and total 0% yog with a sprinkle of sugar free jelly :)

Hello there, and good little recipe you posted on the other page. It's often surprising what we can turn out with random ingredients.

At your current weight, you're still not (in my opinion) eating enough protein. Are you not hungry? Often people find their weight loss stalls when they don't eat enough. Can you throw a chicken in the oven sporadically and gnaw on a leg? I always advise adding in protein in the form of chicken / egg / lean beef / fish rather than dairy... so perhaps try adding in a starter if you can't eat two steaks in one sitting (which I couldn't!)

Good luck and keep posting!

Hi all checking in for today............not a very good one.

Im super tired today so as my brain wont work properly im having the same menu as yesterday.

I had a really bad headache yesterday because i drank nowhere near what i should very poss i didnt even drink half of what i should so im suffering today :(

i did have a major wobble today (please dont shout because im kicking myself) i had a packet of walkers sunbite eeeeeek

Haha no shouting here, just leave it in the past as they say and look forward to a good day tomorrow :) we all have our little wobbles now and then!

Good evening hope you are all well and ready for the weekend?...........wow what a week i have had alot of Dukan fun lol or not.

Today was a bit of a wipeout as i was really busy running arround doing jobs so missed breakfast because i over slept so took a coffee out in the car with me.

Lunch :- 4 chicken drumsticks

Dinner:- diced chicken with a sprinkle of cajun spices

snacks = 0

water well very poss 4 pints
1 diet coke

and to top my day off i made my first Dukan muffin lol just had one and it was very yummy i added Vanilla extract to it mmmmm

tomorrow is my first weigh in since attack and im not holding out much hope for a loss or even staying the same after the week i have had but as of tomorrow im back on track doing pp days over the weekend then from monday in doing pp then pv days going to give that a try and she how things go im also going to increase my exercise too.

can i also ask can i put a slice of lemon in my water?

can i drink vodka i have a friends 30th coming up in a few weekends?

xx

Back