My EE Weight Loss Diary...I hope!...

Showag

Well ive decided to stop nosing at other peoples diaries and have a blast at my own... I have gained around 3stone in the past year or so and need to loose it before my jollies in november!!... Well as much as i can lol... A lot of my weight gain is down to having the implant and quitting smoking but also im thinking being all loved up with my man and meals out take aways etc dont help lol... Ive been on the diet for a week now and lost 5lb! :D so im really chuffed with that, now my man had gone to work away im slightly worried i will eat rubbish to compensate for not having cuddles and kisses lol but im doing well so far and already beginning to find ways to solve my cravings!!

Starting this week (as i cant remember last week but it was pretty much similiar to this week..) so far ive had...

Monday

B - Grapes & Pomegranate mixed with ww thick and fruity yogurt

L - Chicken & Mushroom pot noodle (nothing in! lol) & 2 cream crackers! I put this at 12.5 syns for it all just to be on the safe side lol...

S - Apple

D - HM slimming world pizza - Well the crust, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers off it as i tried it and decided I didnt like nor want it and also made HM veg soup with sprouts, carrots, onion, peti pois, sugar snap peas, broccli and cauliflower... i think thats about it lol, i added garlic salt and pepper and 2 veggie oxo cubes - this was more an experiment to use veg than anything else... Turned out LUSH lol

Tuesday

B - Grapes & Banana mixed in with low fat yogurt.

S - Apple

L - HM Soup made last night! (Planned)

D - HM Chicken Noodles with plenty of veg....carrots, peas, broccli, cauli and anything else i can add!!. (Planned)

Also... going to dust down my gym clothes and shuffle along tonight... if i get the chance! Ive got someone round to view a car we're selling so hopefully they dont hang around too long!! :confused:

Dinner didnt go as planned last night, i was so busy rushing around i ended up having a late tea and had, fried mushrooms (fry light), scrambled eggs, 2 slices of ww bread and beans...

I also tried the Alpen bar cheesecake, i got a bit lost as to what to do with it do i improvised and was pretty impressed with my turn out, i also sliced and added some strawberries which turned out nice!! :)

Wednesday

B - Large slice of melon sliced up with strawberries, grapes and onken fat free yogurt

S - Banana

L - Rest of HM Soup - Planned

D - Pasta with passata and mixed veg (peas,broc,cauli,carrots,sugar snap p's and anything else i can think of or have!) - Planned!

I didnt make it to the gym last night as I was rushing around like a looney... We had someone to come and view the car, then I dropped a work mate off at home or she would of never gotten home! Then shopping then round my BF's mams to drop paperwork off then home again to finally get something to eat....

So tonight im pretty much hassle free!! Im popping to see a pal but then after that GYM GYM GYM!!!! :)

Tea didnt go to plan last night either lol...I ended up having a grilled chicken kebab with salad and a pitta... I hadnt used any syns tho so i maxed them out for this!! ...

Today so far...

B - Strawberries, melon,kiwi, orange, pomigrante, grapes mixed with ff yogurt.

L - The same planned as brekkie

D - Really not decided yet but most likely to be beans and scrambled eggs!!

sounds good so far:D

diaries really do help if not just the fact that updating it keeps you busy :eek::D

i know what you mean about struggling to stick to it when partner away, been there done that:8855:
well done on the 5 lb loss so far and keep up the good work xx

sounds good so far:D

diaries really do help if not just the fact that updating it keeps you busy :eek::D

i know what you mean about struggling to stick to it when partner away, been there done that:8855:
well done on the 5 lb loss so far and keep up the good work xx

Thanks for looking!! :0) im on EE and it seems to good to be true i love it lol but now im getting to grips understanding it, its better!! And your right about updating keeps me busy... Im in work but its dead haha..Fingers crossed i loose a good amount this week! Ive got my hols at the end of Nov and I went and bought clothes too small as an incentive for me to loose!! :0/ Just going to be really good!!

Well!

I had a good start to the day! I weighed myself this morning... Although its early but my pants feel looser this week so i had a quick peak and 3.5lb!! :0) Im really chuffed!!

So far heres today...

B - Raspberries, strawberries, grapes and apple all mixed up with ff yogurt.

S - 2 Kitkat fingers 5.5syns

L- Melon, strawberries, pomigrante, grapes and mix in ff yogurt.

S - Large banana

D - HM Chilli & Lime chicken breast with aspargus, carrots, couscous and some more random mixed veg!! Planned!!

Well.... Weekend didnt go to plan very well as I was visiting family!..

Sat I had..

B - SW cooked brekky which consisted of tinned toms heated up, scrambled egg, lean bacon and 2 slices of toast and a cup of tea!..

L - Nothing as wasnt hungry!!

D - Roast dinner!.... Pork, cabbage, carrots, little mash, broccoli, roasted butternut squash and HM gravy... And more veg!! My mum tends to use low fat cooking sprays and oils too or she tends to dry fry so im not fussed on that part.

Then I went to my sisters and raved away on Just Dance 2 on the wii so that burned a few calories but then I had 3 mixed fruit kopperburgs...:sigh:

Sunday....

B - Lean bacon, two slices of toast, mushrooms, dry fried egg and a small tablespoon of tomato sauce - which i didnt even eat just slightly dipped at lol..

L - Asdas yum yum and mini jam doughnut balls!!! Arrhhh lol....:sigh:

D - Lean steak with mixed veg, dry fried mushrooms, aspargus and a little peppercorn sauce - which i wasnt too famed of the sauce so i just scraped it to the side!.

Im a bit peeved with myself as I could of stuck to it A LOT better!! Im down at my mums over the weekend again too so im avoiding alcohol and fatty crappy yummy foods lol.

So far today ive got back on track, ive started drinking more water.

B - Mixed fruit with ff yog

L - Mixed fruit with ff yog - Planned

D - Lots of mixed veg with HM egg fried rice and syn free curry! - Planned

Think im also going to make up a big batch of speedy soup to try help increase my weight loss!!

You seem to be doing really well, when is your weigh in? Dont pig out when your boyfriend is away because you are missing him and his cuddles( ooh er!!) think of his face when he sees you looking all lovely and skinny.. keep at it youre going great.What jollies are you going on?:p

hi just thought i would say well done with your weight loss so far :) I am starting extra easy as from today, like leis01 said just keep thinking of him seeing you all slinky and slim : ) my focus is what i will look like and how I WILL feel in a bikini for my next holiday, I think about how rubbish I felt next to my friends and how I want to look like that and then how I WILL! :)

You seem to be doing really well, when is your weigh in? Dont pig out when your boyfriend is away because you are missing him and his cuddles( ooh er!!) think of his face when he sees you looking all lovely and skinny.. keep at it youre going great.What jollies are you going on?:p

I think thats exactly what im doing because i miss him haha... but im trying! and my weigh in is sunday to sunday, ive been sticking mainly to as much veg n fruit as poss but i think im going to make some speed soup!!

sorry.. also im going to thailand for jollies!! :D

hi just thought i would say well done with your weight loss so far :) I am starting extra easy as from today, like leis01 said just keep thinking of him seeing you all slinky and slim : ) my focus is what i will look like and how I WILL feel in a bikini for my next holiday, I think about how rubbish I felt next to my friends and how I want to look like that and then how I WILL! :)

Ahh well done!! I think EE is exactly what the name says lol it doesnt feel like a diet, i hate feeling like im restricted or calorie counting i hate all that!! but you will do great! this site is fab! it gives you lots of ideas for meals if you get stuck, which i have a few times!! and just make sure you weigh your healthy extras out proper.

I do it on my own from home now as my group was crap! So ive set my own weigh in dates sunday - sunday and just stick as well to it as i can!!

Sunday is a good weigh in day, hopefully it should keep you on straight and narrow over the weekend lol. Thailand is going to be great think of all the extra easy noodles and rice ha ha.:)

yes the bikini image is great motivation, I am still struggling with EE , beleiving all the free and superfree foods.. I did weightwatchers a couple of years ago so still have points in my head. Lost nearly 5 st had put 2.5 on but have lost 11lb since start of sw, in wk 4 now. good luck :)

well... thats the only issues i have with going to thailand lol.. apparently they cook almost everything with oils and sweet oils etc?? God knows! im going to try and stick to it as best as i can though!

Well....I made the "superfree syn free" curry last night - mushy pea curry...and it turned out alright! I bunged some lean chicken in too.. I should of added a few more herbs though to make it a bit more tasty! But for a first attempt not bad at all!!...

Heres today so far!!...

B - Strawberrys, raspberrys, grapes & melon mixed with ff yogurt and a smal handful of kellogs krumbly fruity <<< LUSH!! I synned this at 5syns, probs over the odds for it as it really was literally a tablespoon size portion but better to be safe than sorry!!

L - Steak fried with fry light and a large mixed salad with mixed lettauce, tomatoes, beetroot, peppers, cucumber and onion

T - Steak with SW chips and beans or mushy pea curry and chips.

Im also upping my water intake too as it does help to clear my skin!!

W - 1 1.2 Litres so far today...

Also.. I tend to keep my milk from a healthy extra for cuppas through the day!

Well, how did your first extra easy day go x

Well tea and dinner went as planned! But for tea I used a little bit of my speedy curry to dip my chips in, although i didnt eat half of my tea I was stuffed after a few mouthfuls which isnt like me :0/ it may be all the water ive been drinking??..

Anywho heres today so far...

B - 2x Alpen light bars - Healthy Extras - 2 cups of tea with milk - (using healthy extra to cover my cuppas!!)

S - Large banana - Planned as we have a snack box in work with lots of goodies that sits right next to me!

L - Scrambled egg with Beans! - Planned

D - Mixed veg with learn turkey marinated with garlic and chilli and SW chips - Planned

W - So far ive had 1 1/2L of water and two cups of tea so will see how the day goes!! I think my increase in water is what filled me with my tea so much last night!

Last edited:
you seem to be doin great,dont like the sound of that snack box being right next to you! great willpower:D!! Ive heard alot about this mushy pea curry, will have to get recipe and try it !

Back