Total Solution My Exante Diary

XKX Babey

Right well day ones done, after a mini disaster with my shake this morning :eek:ops!:

The veg soup is quite nice :yum:

XKX Babey

Starting day 2 and the shake looks like its meant to!

Its strawberry and although it looks as should, im finding it a bit bland. Im also only 75 mil in already feeling full!

XKX Babey

Going to have my dinner (a soup) soon.

This is reallly hard.

Im only two days in.

I ordered a bumper pack at the start of the week to convince myself to stay on it.

I just dont feel any different yet (stupid I know) and weighed last nite and id put weight on!!!

I cant wait for Monday morning and really hope I see a big loss!

Im scared of gaining weight, then what do I do?!

pinkandfluffy

Hiya, I started yesterday too. Day 2 so far so good! I have previously lost 8 stone on LL and after gaining 1.5 stone I have decided to give Exante a go. I wouldnt worry about gaining weight...I would say thats almost impossible given that the daily calorific value is 600 cals. Its too early after a day to see any results but give it another few days and you will soon see the numbers change! I have decided to weigh after 28 days so for the next four weeks I will keep my head down, take my packs, drink the water and hopefully be rewarded with a good loss on the 31st Jan for my efforts! Keep us posted regarding your success, it will start getting easier after tomorrow!

XKX Babey

I think its cos I just got shakes and soups but im really looking forward to the bars now :/ some on their way :)

XKX Babey

I keep getting on the scales everytime I go to the loo.

Ive lost 1lb apparently....

May just be a fluke. Im off to bed.

I think Ketosis kicked in tonight as after finding it really hard, im just not even hungry.

:| I never thought this would be easy and I will fight to acheive my dream of getting back into my size six jeans but god, im SO sad ATM. :(

XKX Babey

OH MY GOSH!

I did my first weigh in on Tuesday Morning and did another Morning way in today, the scales are telling me ive lost 4lb. I am SO chuffed, its just the motivation I needed and combined with my bars I know I can keep this up! I have also found a love for the vanilla shakes, to me they taste like cake mix :yum: