My Exante diet @

thank you for sharing, including the photos, I started on my journey Monday, day 3 for me, had terrible headaches yesterday, but today much better. I have tried so many diets and always done well, but the weight creeps back, I've injured my back so cant run at the moment and gained almost 3 stones, so this is a fresh start. Not even weighed in, was going to just go by clothes, but now you have inspired me no end. Well done and keep up the good work and the diary please. x

Toddsmum thank you for your words. In the beginning it’s really tough. The best advise I can give you is once your on stay on plan as it’s hard to get back on I find.
I post so many photos as when I fist started I wanted to physically see photos of other people’s losses.
I still got long way to but feel confident I will get there.
Good luck with your journey and let me know how your doing lovely. Xxxxxx

So Wednesday and Thursday was bad. I had toast, crackers and strawberries,raspberries, cheese. I am pretty sure I notgoing to have a loss this week but I will take it on the chin.

I had a really bad moment my legs where shaking, to start with them my whole body, I had to have something else to eat. I also drank my own body weigh in DR Pepper zero.

I am pretty sure this was down to the heat. We will see what happens Monday on weigh in day

So it was 1 1/2lb off this week and inches off.
Trying for 4lb this week. Really need a good loss.

Went to see my mother this weekend. My sister was fabulous and said wow you’re getting so slim.
My mother said nothing except I don’t agree with your diet. Then offered me cakes.
This has just made me want a size 12 more.

Well done, you're doing brill. Wish I had some of your willpower! xx

Day three of week what ever I can’t even remember.

Got up feeling very tired. Having a shake with skinny syrups . Black coffee.
I know I got such a long way to go still.......I feel like I don’t want to do this any more....but giving up is not a option......😞😩😩😩 today might be hard....

Hi every one, not posted for couple weeks. I am same weight and finding it hard to stick to at the moment. I not giving up . I have had few meals off and added extra bits and bobs.
I started swimming last week . Only 20 mins 4 times last week. Not sure I will do anythis week as I have buggered my knee.
I have got gym induction on Sunday. I will up date as soon much love to you all xxx

Welcome back Jellybeans. Staying the same is a darn lot better than reversing back up. So well done and here's to chipping more away.

So I am transiting to food and bars as I can’t do swimming on just bars. I have gained 1/2 lbs but I not worried it’s going to take while to transition and settle down .
Will up date as and when.
I just can’t do products any more. It’s helped me shift 3 stone but now. Got to eat food and exercise. Exante May now be 5:2 on my 5 days having 1000 calories .

Last edited:
Hi every one

I am back on on day two today.
My plan didn’t work.
So was off plan 6 weeks. Gained 7lb.

I was fine for three weeks then bang........ I did the shovelling food......only difference this time is I was aware of what I was doing......

Keep going. Xx

I will be going back on in October but have been lucky to maintain, dreading getting back on it as know it gets harder the longer you are off it.
Good luck and keep posting and I will be joining you soon x

Back