My Exante Experience So Far...

ma.bo

Well. I have placed my order, but my experiences so far as awful!

Apparently they have no direct contact number, only an answering machine.

They do not seem to reply to emails, or take any notice of comments applied on orders.

I asked if my parcel could be sent out for delivery on Saturday (today), as I work all day everyday and would need to alter the delivery address (I don't mind paying any extra costs)...

I have left countless messages and emails for them, which they havn't responded too. I havn't even received any confirmation of the order (they have taken payment however!!)

Anybody got any advise on how to get hold of this seemingly elusive company?

Update: They contacted me saying, we don't deliver Saturdays - well I asked them to inform me if they didn't so I could alter the delivery address... Fail!

hmm unlucky - tbh they've replied to both contacts i sent them through their webpage - about 24 hours later, sounds like you've been unlucky - i order my first box 3 weeks ago at 6am on monday and it arrived in the afternoon next day - hope you sort your delivery out

I have to admit Ive found their customer service second to none. Ive always had a nice personal reply to my emails within hours. I couldnt fault them

Maybe I just caught them on a bad day :\

However I don't like the fact you need to wait to get an answer to something - i.e. they donm't have a direct telephone line. I like to speak to actual people ;)

Back