Total Solution My exante journey day2 242lb start weight

PerfectPudding

Hello my lovelys, This is only my second Posting on this site, I'm new to all this so please bear with me!

I'm on my second day of Exante and dispite not actually liking/enjoying the milkshakes or soups I am still in a great frame of mind, I don't think I have EVER been this determined in my whole life!

So far I have tried the banana shake, which was okish but they seem to have a funny after taste, bit powdery, maybe someone could give me tips on the best way to blend them.
I've also tried the Stewberry one which was also o, not fantastic but I'm not much of a milkshake lover anyway!
I've also tried the Thai soup and the tomato and basil soup. I seem to enjoy these more but when you mix with an electric hand whisk it tends to go frothy which is not really the consistency you want/expect from a soup so this is a little off putting. I am determined to percivear and hopefully I'll grow to love them! I have to say the bars are by far my favourites, if only I could just have 3 of them a day instead!

If anyone one has any hints or tips on how to mix the shakes/soups that would be great, or if anyone has any hints on how to improve the flavours that would also be a great help.
Going to try a Chocolate shake tomorrow and possibly a mushroom soup (little worried about the mushroom as not a great fan) :wave_cry:

Please if you can give me any advise or moral support I would be ever so greatful x :eek:

I would be happy with three bars a day too. I don't mind the milkshakes or the porridge but not so keen on the soups though only hate the tomato and basil. I am still trying different ways to mix them but also find they go frothy. Have a good day tomorrow.

Hello and welcome!

This does get easier - honest!

You will find, as I did, that your tastes will change over time.

I thought the chicken soup was disgusting at first - now it is my favourite!

I can't help you with the shakes as I don't use them - but you will find a sticky at the top of the main Exante page with all sorts of ideas for mixing them.

For my soups, I simply mix them with a spoon in a large mug. No froth, and the powder mixes well as long as the water is really boiling. I add a bit of pepper, and that perks them up nicely.

I finally feel in control after doing every 'diet' under the sun.

Exante works if you stick to it.

Good luck on your journey :)

ExanteNewbie said:
I would be happy with three bars a day too. I don't mind the milkshakes or the porridge but not so keen on the soups though only hate the tomato and basil. I am still trying different ways to mix them but also find they go frothy. Have a good day tomorrow.

Hi ya, how long have you been on Exante? How are you finding it results wise? x

Darcy15 said:
Hello and welcome!

This does get easier - honest!

You will find, as I did, that your tastes will change over time.

I thought the chicken soup was disgusting at first - now it is my favourite!

I can't help you with the shakes as I don't use them - but you will find a sticky at the top of the main Exante page with all sorts of ideas for mixing them.

For my soups, I simply mix them with a spoon in a large mug. No froth, and the powder mixes well as long as the water is really boiling. I add a bit of pepper, and that perks them up nicely.

I finally feel in control after doing every 'diet' under the sun.

Exante works if you stick to it.

Good luck on your journey :)

Ah thank you hunni, I don't mind the taste of the soups it's just that froth! Yuk! Lol I'll give it a go just mixing with a spoon thank you. How are you getting on with Exante results wise? I've got around 7-8 stone to lose. Like you I think I've tried every diet under the sun, I can't stand having to think about food, weighing and measuring! It's great to just be given a set daily intake and not have to obsess with food. I'm really enjoying the process and like you say I'm just hoping I begin to enjoy the soups and shakes x

With the shakes, I mix them up in a shaker with a sort of grid that you put on the top to stop the powder going clumpy. Mine's a MaxiMuscle protein shake mixer, but you can buy them in supermarkets/Boots/H&B etc.

The soups I use a mini balloon whisk that someone gave me for hot chocolate (like a regular non-electric whisk but just mini!) - that stops the soups going lumpy and doesn't give them a frothy head.

As for improving the taste of soups, I'm finding pepper is a godsend for them since I *HATE* the Tomato and Basil one with a passion. The mushroom and veg I can just about take and the Thai Chicken I absolutely adore

Day 3 and I've found a shake I actually like!! The chocolate one for me is by far the best! I got some Ketone test sticks and I've had a positive test today for the first time so that is fantastic! I'm still feeling really positive, not missing food yet and am not feeling any dizziness or weakness at the moment. I'm just taking each day as it comes. I am SO determined tho, I don't think I've ever felt so positive that I could accomplish anything in my whole life. I've still managed to stay away from the scales, I have asked my hubby to hide them from me as I really don't want to weigh myself in case it discourages me!

Hi ya, how long have you been on Exante? How are you finding it results wise? x
Today is the 11th day. Happy with 7 pound loss last week as i don't have a huge amount to lose - 20 pounds - but much slower this week. Still at it 100% though and will decide whether to carry or 100% or whether to add a meal on Monday.
Have a good exante evening!

ExanteNewbie said:
Today is the 11th day. Happy with 7 pound loss last week as i don't have a huge amount to lose - 20 pounds - but much slower this week. Still at it 100% though and will decide whether to carry or 100% or whether to add a meal on Monday.
Have a good exante evening!

Wow your doing fantastic as its much harder to lose the less you have to lose! I think the adjusting to 'normal' food again is going to be a challenge for me, after all that hard work i'll have to change my eating habits or I'm just going to end up back to square one! Adding a meal at a time sounds like a good way to work up, I've still got a heck of a long way to go yet! Your in control of your diet you have to do what is going to suit your lifestyle better x x

Day 12 still 100% TS, feeling quite bloated, is it normal? x Still drinking plenty of water, I wouldn't say I'm hungry but sometimes when people around me are eating I sometimes crave for it too but my will power is still going strong. I really struggle at the weekends!

My skin feels lovely and soft tho so that's a great bonus, I keep using deodorant and using breath freshener as I'm paranoid! My hubby swears blind that there isn't a problem but I'm just self conscious about it! x

Hi Pudding!

Doing really well I see!

I sometimes get bloated if I eat the bars, but not so much now.

Keep going - we can do this together! :D

Thank you hunni, still sticking at it lol think my loss won't be great this week as its still TOTM for me ( which could explain the bloating doh, I'm so thick sometimes! Lol ) plus had quiet a good 1st week loss so I'll be happy with a couple of pounds! I may just wait until week 3 to weigh, undecided yet.
I also have PSOC so I'm not expecting major losses, but a loss is a loss neither the less x x

How are you getting on hun? x

Hi, well done on your loss so far. I also have PCOS and am not losing great amounts each week, lost 2lbs this week. My weight tends to come off very slowly. When I read some of the posts on here and see the massive weight losses people have it makes me feel a bit disappointed with my loss. I just have to remember that I lose slowly and that at least it is coming off. Hope you have a good day.
Cacee

Cacee said:
Hi, well done on your loss so far. I also have PCOS and am not losing great amounts each week, lost 2lbs this week. My weight tends to come off very slowly. When I read some of the posts on here and see the massive weight losses people have it makes me feel a bit disappointed with my loss. I just have to remember that I lose slowly and that at least it is coming off. Hope you have a good day.
Cacee

Hi ya hunni,

Well done on your losses!! Your doing fantastically! Exante say 14lbs a month so your loss so far is great! Hope your doing well.
Tracey x

Well today is my 16th day, I've been doing 100% TS and I am actually really enjoying it. I don't think I have ever been so in control of my eating, I wouldn't say I was an over eater I just made really bad food choices. I've just ordered my second months supplies from Exante, I've opted for the Shakes and Bars bumper pack and also ordered a box of 50 vegetable soups as I love them. I have the rest if the family's grocery shopping coming tomorrow from tesco and I managed to get hold of the low salt Boullion that people have mentioned, so looking forward to trying that. I have 13 days supply from last months pack I really struggle with the tomato and basil and the mushroom soup, I dread them, although they are palatable they arn't my cup of tea! So I am really looking forward to next month with all the packs I enjoy, will make this diet soooo much easier to stick to.

Well after the 2 weeks I am 16lb down so extremely happy with that! X

Day 19! Still 100% TS, off with my best friend bridal shopping today for her dress! Haven't seen her since I started Exante as she lives over in Essex ( which is where I was from originally ). Will make sure I take plenty of water with me as it is going to be a long day! Weigh in on Tuesday, after the last two loss's I'm expecting my body to have slowed down so not expecting a huge loss x

Wow enjoy your day shopping, I think water is the key issue with this diet, so yes take it with you :) you are doing brilliantly
Keep up the good work

Have a fun day :)
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillclark1 said:
Wow enjoy your day shopping, I think water is the key issue with this diet, so yes take it with you :) you are doing brilliantly
Keep up the good work

Have a fun day :)
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you hunni, had a fantastic day and I stayed 100% despite the temptations, my friend was tucking into a fresh cut deep filled sand which and a sausage roll! I could easily have caved but I was strong lol x

Day 21, had a fantastic time the weekend, popped into see my mum at work i hadn't seen her since I started Exante as she lives over in Essex. She was in the office but then appeared on the store floor and she walked straight past me! I was like 'Mum!' she said ' Oh hello darling, sorry I didn't recognise you, you have narf lost weight' that's got to be good when even your own mum doesn't recognise you! I'm taking credit for the weight loss not the fact she obviously has poor eyesight! Lol x

Back