Total Solution My exante journey day2 242lb start weight

Sounds like you have had a great start, well done. I wonder if you have found putting a sweetner in the shakes helps? I do for all of them. I dont like the chocolate one. To me it smells like mould! So I mix it with Coffee and it is ok. I find the worst thing is to heat the soups in the microwave or blend them. Both ways makes them horrid. Boiling water and a hand whisk seems to make them as good as they can be (to me).

Good luck for continued losses!

marley&me said:
Sounds like you have had a great start, well done. I wonder if you have found putting a sweetner in the shakes helps? I do for all of them. I dont like the chocolate one. To me it smells like mould! So I mix it with Coffee and it is ok. I find the worst thing is to heat the soups in the microwave or blend them. Both ways makes them horrid. Boiling water and a hand whisk seems to make them as good as they can be (to me).

Good luck for continued losses!

Hi ya hun,
Thankyou, I really enjoy the shakes now, I don't add sweetener as I really like them as they are. I love the chocolate and vanilla ones, they are my favourites!
I have to say the only soup I love is the veg one, I don't enjoy any of the other flavours. I ordered a bumper pack of shakes and bars only then got myself 50 veg soups so now I'm sorted with the flavours I like its a lot easier to stick to! I use an electric hand whisk now, I tried using just a spoon and hand whisk but I still seemed to get the lumps of undesolved powder floating about! Lol
Hope your doing well hun x

Day 23 and I think I have finally mastered the tracker at the bottom of the page! if it's not there after my post I obviously haven't lol! Well I had a 2lb loss yesterday so that brings my total loss to 18lbs in 3 weeks and now I'm bang on 16st! Aim for this week is to get into the 15's! Wow that feels fantastic after those 3 short weeks going from the 17's and potentially dropping in to the 15's by week 4! x

Hi you are doing great hitting 16's :) when I get out of 17's that will be the lightest for 20 odd years!!
Well done, you are a great inspiration to me, keep up the good work.

Day 3 restart for me not in ketosis yet :( just freezing cold :(

Have a good evening :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ya Gill,
Thank you for your very kind words :)

You shouldn't beat yourself up over your little slip, the main thing is your back on track and haven't just given up! It would be all too easy to slip back into the old routines, so give yourself some credit your doing great! It's not easy getting back on Exante so the fact you are doing so is fantastic!

Hoping your tootsies warm up soon! I'm sure they will! :) x
Any time you need a pick me up just hola! x

Had my week 4 weigh in today and I've lost 4lbs. So that's 22lb down from my start weight :) x

Thanks for starting this thread, I've just started the diet, i'm on my second day! Hopefully I can replicate some of your success!

Adam
x

Hi ya Adam,
Thank you, how are you finding Exante? When I first started I wondered how on earth I was going to stick to it as I didn't really enjoy the first 2 shakes I had and I didn't like 3 of the 4 soups! Over time my taste buds must have changed tho as I enjoy all the shakes now, I've grown to like the Thai Chicken soup and I've always loved the vegetable one! I brought some Tesco Ultra slim bars they are really nice! I really like the exante bars too. I've started to have either coke zero or Dr pepper zero as drinking so much water can sometimes be a bit tedious!
If you feel like your going to crack I find coming on here and reading other people's success hugely inspiring and a great motivator!
Good Luck on your journey hun, if I can do this you can too! x

Thanks perfectpudding for your reply, so far so good. The first 2 days were really hard but today, which is day 3 I feel pretty good. I'm not hungry and my first shake really filled me up. The only problem is I have to out for two meals this week, so really threating! Other than that I aint going anywhere until the end of April!

I think i'm going to start a diary so I can keep everyone updated on my success!

Adam
x

Oh I can't say I envy you, two meals out, eek! That would be a massive test for me, luckily I've managed to avoid social situations like that so far! There are only so many times you can decline an invite tho so I'm sure I'm soon to be tested! lol :) good luck Hun, try and stay strong!

I think starting your own diary is a great idea, I've found reading other people's journeys hugely inspiring and if I could replicate that in any way and inspire others then that is fantastic! Plus it gets you to unlock privileges the more posts you make! ;-)
I'll keep a look out for your thread!
Tracey x

Hi Pudding!

Wow! You are doing so well :D

You are obviously well motivated!

Stay strong, and all best wishes for success :)

Darcy15 said:
Hi Pudding!

Wow! You are doing so well :D

You are obviously well motivated!

Stay strong, and all best wishes for success :)

Thankyou hunni x hope your doing well x

Day 33, still 100% TS! I've done something a little crazy. I've vowed not to buy any new clothes as I don't plan on staying this size but I saw a jacket that I really LOVE! Now comes the crazy bit, I bought it in a size 16 eek! I'm a little worried I'm tempting fate but I love it! I've found my size 22 clothes are now very roomy and I'm wearing more of my size 18 and 20's! :) operation fit the jacket is now in operation! :) weigh in 5 on Tuesday. Getting a little worried that my loses are going to stall soon, wondering if I should do a WS day to kick start should I stop losing? I know some people add a meal once a week and there losses seem to be better than my own? It's just a little disheartening when you are totally abstinent from 'real food' and your losses are poor in comparison :-(

Weekly weigh in tomorrow, a bit worried that my losses might slow down now plus TOTM is looming again :-( week 5 nearly over and done with all still 100% TS. Time will tell x

I needn't have worried I've managed to lose 6lbs this week! So happy as that means I have now lost a total of 28lbs or 2 stone! In only 5 weeks! I'm over the moon :) x

Thats fantastic.

What an amazing loss in such a short space of time :D

Thankyou :)

Well I received my porridge today and I had some this evening, I think I'll add a little sweetener or cinnamon next time as it was nice just lacked a little something :) my hubby really likes it tho! x Still 100% TS x

Hi PP

Just catching up on some diaries, and yours is the first I've :read: tonight.

You're doing great, and I am hoping some of the motivation rubs off on me ;) .

Keep up the great work,

Missy :D

Week 6 weigh in and i've managed to lose 2lbs! Very happy with that as it is my TOTM plus i had a planned WS day on Saturday.
Sat:
Exante Vanilla Milkshake
Exante Veg Soup
Grilled Chicken, Lettuce, cucumber, cabbage
Exante Bar

Back