My exante journey

Yip, well what else have i got to loose? Emm 2-3 stone. Lol
Just started watching BL usa but to be honest they are just so *****y and mellow dramatic that ive come to bed. Prefer to just watch the first epidode and the last.
Well i think its lights out for me and roll onto tomoz and a fresh start. :)

Ooh just notice that my word got stared, it wasnt a bad word ok they are 2 faced and back stabbers. Lol

Good morning all.
Well today is the first proper full day I am on exante.
Just had a banana shake and it was really really nice.I have a black coffee to hand and some water and I feel quite full.I know this feeling wont last long.
I will be having a bar for lunch as its easier than trying to make up a shake in the car.
Its a lovely day but its been frosty so I bet the roads are dead slippy.
I wish it would hurry up and dry up so I can start taking the dogs out for a walk before I set off in the morning, but its just so muddy everywhere(stay in the country)that I just dont have time to be cleaning them and getting myself ready unless I get up at 6.30 with hubby, its a thought i suppose.

Well its 8am and i am better go and finish my morning routine. Good luck everyone who is starting today.
:)

Hey Jo,
My day hasnt gone to bad.Had thai chicken tonight and it was really nice and the orange bar was loovely.Was starving by 10.30 but held of till 11.30 before nibbling at my bar, made it last me till 1.30 by taking tiny bites.

How has your first day been?
Im just really tired now, although I have driven 230miles today, and that was a complete waste of time. Hope tomorrow will be better.Meeting Seraphine in the morning for coffee then at the student union shop at lunch time to hopefully make a sale.
Really dont want to wish my life away but I wish it was June and I had managed to reach target and the weather should be warmer.

I got through day 1 relatively unscathed. Was absolutely starving but managed to keep busy and Im now at the time when I dont eat anyway so shouldnt be a problem for the rest of the day.

I only have 10 weeks until my holiday so just trying to get as much off by then as I can. Ill reassess when I get back again although the way things are going it will be back to Exante again after it for a final burst.

I feel a bit now although ready for my bed.
I have small goals to reach, although the first one I have left a bit late.I have a sales meeting in yorkshire. Its funny coz I started the dieting first then my 2 collegues followed suit, only they stuck it out and got to target, I was just happy to be wearing size 14s again.

My next target is not till july, when we go to watch the F1@silverstone and I would love to be a 10-12 by then and have some really nice togs.

Are you going away somewhere nice?

Masterchef is not a good programme to watch when your feeling hungry. lol

Day 2.
Had chocolate shake for breaky, wasnt to bad. Had it hot.
Felt really emotional earlier and tired but not to bad now.
Lunch is going to be my bar.
Dinner-soup.
Will update later but so far doing fine.

Day 2
Well it 2.15 and i have just had my bar. Not to bad but not as tastey as the orange.
Still really tired and hips were really sore while walking back from appoint. Its the extra weight i think. Wish i could get away with having a wee snooze.
Onwards and downwards.

Youll manage your goal by then no time Julz.

Were off to Spain. Just for a week but its all inclusive so my plan is to just stay as low carb as I can although that may go to pot, lol. Really looking forward to some sunshine and heat though.

Ah i wish i was going somewhere nice and hot. Looking really peely wally, need some colour on my chops.

Just had some tomato and basil soup which was fine but the chicken was nicer.
Hubby sat with cheesey pasta and sausages with a fruit cream dessert which looked lush, but i resisted. Going to have to make some coffee as i am starting to feel peckish now.
How has everyone else got on on their second day??

Well done on resisting Julz. I got through day 2 and am on track for day 3. Well be done with this weight loss lark in no time.

Well day 3 almost over and the full blown rumbling tums have gone.
Had to get the family chips as the power was off which made me very crabbit(grumpy)as i wasnt going to get my soup, but no sooner in the door the power came back on.Yeh
Would love to have a wee G&T but will resist and stick to water.
Hope everyone else has had a good 100% day and is looking forward to a good weekend.

I wouldn't say no to a vodka myself lol but will be resisting. No alcohol until next Saturday for me.

Well day four is here. Was up at 6.45 with my dog squeaking to get out. Its now 9.21 and i am waiting patiently for Oh to get out the bathroom. Dog once again is outside my door crying, doing my head in. He hates being up and no one else being up.
So getting rumblings now. Might go for hot choc again. I think i better roll out of bed.
Have a good legal day everyone.

I've been up since 6 but keep coming back to bed with my book lol. I figure the more time I spend in the bedroom the less time I'm near the kitchen lol.

Back