My exante journey

Yip. Roll day 6. Oh its here already. Lol

Morning all.
Up and ready for day 6. Having a strawberry shake while watching sixth sense. Off to north berwick today then into edinburgh so hopefully will keep busy enough to not think about food to much.
Weight still hasnt budged so when tomorrow comes i will take that as my starting weight. God its been a funny ole week.
Have a good day all.
X

Morning, have a good day & don't worry about the scales, stick at it & they'll move again soon xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Curious, was that sixth sense with Bruce willis or Colin Fry?

Have a great day luv

xxxx

The scales are a nightmare. Mine havent moved in days either but Im still going to stick to this coz logically it cant not work. I might change my mind if they still havent moved by Friday mind you, lol.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Good evening all.
So have had 100% day and its been easy.Feel pretty fed up as I havent lost anything at all, so I am going treat tomorrow as my first day so I have a good starting weight.
So heres to another day.
x

The scales are a nightmare. Mine havent moved in days either but Im still going to stick to this coz logically it cant not work. I might change my mind if they still havent moved by Friday mind you, lol.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Mine haven't moved in days either - they're right where I left them ;)

Good evening all.
So have had 100% day and its been easy.Feel pretty fed up as I havent lost anything at all, so I am going treat tomorrow as my first day so I have a good starting weight.
So heres to another day.
x

Well done on the 100% - don't lose heart, they have to move when you're taking in so few calories. you're doing so well

xx

Yep - this is the crucial bit - Where I came unstuck back in jan - do NOT let the scales sabotage you (sp?) you. They WILL budge - in the mean time can you take body measurements or something to keep up the motivation - if you are seeing the waist shrink psychologically you know it is still working?

Xxxxx

TheCookieMonster said:
Yep - this is the crucial bit - Where I came unstuck back in jan - do NOT let the scales sabotage you (sp?) you. They WILL budge - in the mean time can you take body measurements or something to keep up the motivation - if you are seeing the waist shrink psychologically you know it is still working?

Xxxxx

I know what you mean. Nothing is shrinking yet, infact my stomache seems bigger than when i started and im not due on and it cant be fluid as i have drunk 3lts. I dont know its a first for me on this kinda diet not to loose in the first week. We shall see what the rest of the week holds.
Thx

Good luck and keep strong
xxx

Hi all,
Not been on for a couple of days. Well weigh in day I came in at 13.1, so a loss of 3 lbs I think. Did have some pork at night and tuna, but didnt feel bad for doing it.
Not had my dinner yet as I didnt have my bar till 4.30 so waiting for a wee bit yet. Havent drank much today which is bad but will tomorrow.
How has everyone else been doing?

Glad the scales finally decided to play ball - congrats on the loss!

Hope you have another good day tom
xxx

Well im hoping that was the final reading. Was that weight 2 days after starting then went on one night and they read 13.8.
Anyway thats what im saying as a start for a new week. Not going to look at the scales till next wed, well im going to try.
Hope your all well.

Keep off the scales, they seem to be undermining your progress, you're doing really well. Have faith and they will be kinder to you if you keep off them until next week.

Back