My F+H food diary...

Happy mothers days!

B- 30g cheerios, milk and a banana 5pp

L- roast done by oh :S
Done with ready cooked chicken, frozen potatoes and frozen veg ( maybe I'm being ungrateful but I don't hold any hope of enjoying it) 15pp

* well I completely tale that back.. it was actually really lovely*

Nutrugrain biscuits 3pp

D- ice cream sundae :)

Ice cream 3pp
Flake 5pp
Sauce 2pp

Wine 5pp

23/26
27/49

40 mins exercise dvd *done*

Last edited:
Snow :)

L- pumpkin and smoked Chilli soup 3pp
3 Rice cake 2pp

D- Noodles 6pp
Mushrooms and stir fry veg 0pp
Sweet Chilli sauce 2pp

3 rice cakes 2pp
Ham 2pp

Meringue nest 2pp
Greek peach and honey yogurt 2pp
Strawberries 0pp

26/26
30/49

40 mins exercise dvd *done*

Last edited:
Can't believe how cold it is! Brrr

L- peppered steak pasty 12pp

D-

17/26
30/49

Last edited:
Well I've been away trying sw again but my weight went up and is now refusing to budge!!!

I'm getting rather annoyed with myself with all this changing around but I really need to lose at least 5lbs in 5 weeks for my birthday, sounds easy but its proving to be a pain in the a**

Tomorrow is weigh day so shall start then!

X

B- 2 shredded wheat, banana and milk 5pp

L- 2 quorn sausages 3pp
40g cous cous 4pp
Mixed with stock, red onion, spring onion and cucumber

D- Quiche

2 eggs 4pp
Cheese 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp
Bacon 1pp
Onions, mushrooms, tomato,
Salad

( had half)
Crusty roll 4pp

Dairy milk fruit and nut 14pp

26/26
11/49

Last edited:
B- 2 weetabix 3pp
Milk 1pp
Banana

L- white wine spritzer 3pp

D- burger 6pp
Bun 4pp
Sausage 4pp
Wine 5pp

26/26
20/49. Adding a few points in case I under-estimated

Last edited:
B- banana
Alpen light- 2pp
Total 0% yogurt- 2pp

L- 60g low fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs 2pp
Cucumber sticks
Carrot sticks
Pickled onions

D- making some kind of pasty/samosa lol.

filo pastry 3pp
Potato 1pp
Quorn mince 2pp
Tomatoes
Onion
Spices
Cous cous 4pp

100g Dairy milk 14pp ( yes, I weighed out my chocolate..)

26/26
24/49

Last edited:
I've been really bad at keeping up with things on this part of the forum as I haven't been doing simply filling (or weight watchers) for the last couple of months but sounds like you are doing well.

I love your saturday lunch of white wine spritzer though!

Are you pro pointing all the time rather than doing simply filling now?

I've been really bad at keeping up with things on this part of the forum as I haven't been doing simply filling (or weight watchers) for the last couple of months but sounds like you are doing well.

I love your saturday lunch of white wine spritzer though!

Are you pro pointing all the time rather than doing simply filling now?

Haha we went for a long country walk yesterday and stopped in the pub... Really determined to lose weight but didn't want to drink diet coke.

I'm doing propoints this week purely because my weight has stalled and I'm willing to try anything to get it back down... It's frustrating to try so hard and not drop at least half a lb.

How are you doing? Are you following any type of plan now? Xx

Sounds very restrained in those circumstances then! We went for an 11 mile walk yesterday which involved a homemade scone and jam in the cafe at the end so 3pp for a white wine spritzer sounds positively saintly.

Its a shame you have stalled, was it just the one week or longer? Hopefully pp for a week will do the trick. I think it often helps to shake things up a bit to get things moving again.

I have pretty much been on a stall for months! This year I have tried a few other plans such as really low carb, 5:2/ JUDDD and just really clean eating. Some such as 5:2 got me losses for the first couple of weeks but then led to gains or STSs after that. Back on WW as of last week. Not because I have particular faith that it will lead to much weight loss but given more restrictive options weren't working either it seemed I might as well be able to lead a more normal, less restrictive life around food choices. Lost 1lb last week, but still thats more getting rid of a few small gains I have had recently rather than "real progress", if that makes sense.

Sounds very restrained in those circumstances then! We went for an 11 mile walk yesterday which involved a homemade scone and jam in the cafe at the end so 3pp for a white wine spritzer sounds positively saintly.

Its a shame you have stalled, was it just the one week or longer? Hopefully pp for a week will do the trick. I think it often helps to shake things up a bit to get things moving again.

I have pretty much been on a stall for months! This year I have tried a few other plans such as really low carb, 5:2/ JUDDD and just really clean eating. Some such as 5:2 got me losses for the first couple of weeks but then led to gains or STSs after that. Back on WW as of last week. Not because I have particular faith that it will lead to much weight loss but given more restrictive options weren't working either it seemed I might as well be able to lead a more normal, less restrictive life around food choices. Lost 1lb last week, but still thats more getting rid of a few small gains I have had recently rather than "real progress", if that makes sense.

We went to a bbq after which was hard but I managed to keep within points! Pasta salads, chips... The lot! It was a rare hot day that we made the most of lol.

I've stalled for about 3 weeks.. weighed myself daily and didn't see a change at all until today!! Dropped 2lbs since starting ww! I know its not true weight loss but just seeing it move has made me very happy.

How did you find the 5:2 plan? The thought of having a down day scares me.
I'm with you on the ww thinking.. I've tried several plans which restricts at least one thing and I hate being 'told' I can't have something. Hopefully it'll work for you! I've upped my water intake this week... Maybe that's why I've dropped? X

B- Toast 2pp
Jam 1pp
Skimmed milk 1pp

L- 3 rice cakes 2pp
Wafer thin chicken 2pp
Cucumber and tomato

Kit kat chunky 7pp

D- Roast 14pp

Meat- 4pp
Potatoes- 4pp
2 stuffing balls 3pp
Yorkshires pudding 1pp
Gravy 2pp

Homemade cake 6pp

26/26
33/49

Last edited:
Feeling very sorry for myself this evening (Tmi) because my first proper AF is here! I've been on contraception for a few years with constant bleeding so I didn't think this one would be as bad... How wrong was I! It hurts :(

I have taken myself upstairs, away from all the chocolate and cake x

hope you feel better soon :)

B- None

L- 2 toast 5pp
Chopped banana 0pp

Skimmed milk 1pp
Kit kat chunky 7pp

D- Chinese

Chow mein 10pp
Curry sauce 6pp

26/26
41/49

Done an hour of my high energy dvd just in case I've under pointed for the Chinese

Last edited:
Everything sounding yummy! Especially the roast and the chinese :) Hope you are feeling better.

I really liked 5:2 in a lot of ways. It felt a much more "natural" way of eating somehow, to moderate times of excess with great restraint, a little bit more like how people who are naturally very slim appear to go about things maybe. The down days really weren't anywhere near as bad as I thought, its pretty surprising how much food you can get for 500 calories when you plan it! Very glad I tried it as I think it did alot for my relationship with hunger and understanding my appetite, I seem to find it ALOT easier now to stick to daily pps without going into weeklies and I think its useful to know that nothing bad happens if you don't eat when hungry, eventually the hunger just subsides.

B- 2 slices of wholemeal toast 5pp
Banana

L- Ham 2pp
Boiled egg 2
Lots of salad

Homemade rhubarb crumble and custard... Both made with sweetener so unsure how to point.. gonna say 15pp

D- I'm hungry so I shall eat! :rolleyes:

6 quorn nuggets 5pp

24/26
49/49

Last edited:
B- Banana

L- pitta bread 3pp
Ham 2pp
Light salad cream 1pp
Salad

4 pieces of toblerone 8pp?

D- wispa
Twirl and a few crisps :banghead:

Why do I do this?, the day before weigh in!

26/26
49/49

Last edited:
Back