My F+H food diary...

Homemade rhubarb crumble and custard... Both made with sweetener so unsure how to point.. gonna say 15pp

my favourite is rhubarb crumble, i still have loads in freezer from last year and it is just starting to grow in the garden again, i shall have to find inspirational low point uses for it apart from beloved crumble :( x

My mil made the crumble, and it smelt lovely, couldn't help but eat some lol.

I've just finished my online shop, which includes smoked salmon and other lovely, yummy things.
Hoping to cut back on the sugar as this is my main weakness! X

Weigh in...9st 11, loss of a lb I think :what:

I'm sure it would've been more if I didn't have my chocolate binge! And Af is still very much here.

B- Banana
2 slices of wholemeal bread 5pp

L- smoked salmon 2pp
Wholemeal pitta bread 3pp
Soft cheese 1pp
With cherry tomatoes, pickled onions, gerkins, cucumber and salad

The best lunch ever! I cut the pitta in half and topped each half with the salmon and cheese :thumbup:

Special k cheque delight 3pp

D- Linda M mozzarella burger 7pp
Cheese slice 1pp
Spinach 0pp
Other salady things 0pp
Coleslaw 1pp
Beetroot salad 1pp

Wispa 6pp
Whisky 8pp
Homemade cake 6pp

26/26
18/49

Last edited:
well done lisa !! a lb is two full packs of butter that are no longer on ur body :) x

well done lisa !! a lb is two full packs of butter that are no longer on ur body :) x

Thank you. I said to myself that a lb a week still adds up... Easy to get upset about not losing big numbers all the time x

Easy to get upset about not losing big numbers all the time x

it sure is, i only lost 1 1/4 lb last week (the 1/4 is important lol) but then lost 3lb this week, it's just how it goes isnt it x

B- banana
0% Greek yogurt 2pp
Special k chewy bar 3pp

L- 2 boiled eggs 4pp
Ham 1pp
Coleslaw 1pp
Beetroot salad 1pp
Spinach and cucumber

D- Honey roasted Gammon 7pp
Cous cous 4pp
Veg

Muller deluxe coconut and chocolate corner yogurt 5pp
( the most amazing yogurt I've ever tasted!)

26/26
32/49

Last edited:
Well done on the loss. 1lb definitely not to be sniffed it.

Food looks lovely. I love smoked salmon pittas. Yum.

B- 2 wholemeal toast 5pp
Banana 0pp

L- was at a birthday party and had

3 onion rings
Lemon curd tart
2 finger kit kat
4 mini spring rolls
1 mini eclair

Not sure how to point

D- crumpet 3pp
Cheese slice 1pp

26/26
49/49

Last edited:
Yeah smoked salmon always feels like a treat to me even though its so much cheaper now. Especially since I often buy the "trimmings" packets for 99p or whatever. Taste exactly the same and perfect on a baked potato. One of my favourite lunches - smoked salmon, small baked potato and salad :)

I haven't fallen off the wagon, I've been doing slim fast, I need to get Aw,much weight off as possible in the next 2/3 weeks and thought this was the best idea.
It's weigh in tomorrow so will come back and record it here... It's been good, food has been taken out of the question and I'm finding I'm not even thinking about it! Not even chocolate!! :D

After my birthday I will move back to ww, its not healthy to live off shakes! Xx

ooh ur good lol, i couldnt live without food again, i did try slim fast years and yrs ago but i didnt find it filling at all i think i only lasted a couple of days, but good luck on ur weigh in tomo x

ooh ur good lol, i couldnt live without food again, i did try slim fast years and yrs ago but i didnt find it filling at all i think i only lasted a couple of days, but good luck on ur weigh in tomo x

Thank you, I've tried slim fast in the past and could never do a full day! Lol.
Today has been hard but still sticking to it.. fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Weigh in..... 9st 9.5!! So that's a loss of either 1.5lbs or 2.5lbs :D

I can't remember if I was 9.11 or 9.12.. I'm ok with it but did think I would've lost a bit more considering I've not eaten any food! Still sticking with it though xx

well done lisa !! thats great either way, woohoo :) x

duplicate post

Glad you got a pretty decent loss. I've never tried slimfast before and definitely don't think I could do t for any length of time but if its just a short term boost then seems worth a try.

Is it 2 shakes a day and then a "normal" meal? Is there specific requirements for the meal in the evening?

hows it going lisa ? x

hows it going lisa ? x

Awful :(

I did a week on slimfast which was fine but then I had a day off the shakes and pointed instead.. well, I had the most horrendous stomach cramps ever! I didn't eat anything high fat or anything, just normal food, really not worth it!

At the moment I'm not near my target and stuck inbetween sw and ww! It's so annoying, I did sw for a long time after my daughter was born and lost most my weight but the smaller I got the more calorie conscious I became!
Think I'll try sw and not think about the calories.. see what happens.
At least I'm still trying I suppose. X

Back