My feet hurt so much :(

naz

Hi guys, I started my 30 day shred DVD today and although it was really hard the thing that hurt the most was my feet! The should of my feet hurt so much that I have to stop, I don't know why because o have a good pair of trainers, I had this problem when I use to go gym too! I'm confused as on why they hurt and it stops me from carrying on with my exercise, anyone have the same problem? Xx

Feet are something I wouldn't take any chances with I would say go to your Dr. They need to last you a lifetime and your trainers may not be right for workouts even if they're a generally good trainer

Thanks I think tomorrow I'll wear another pair of trainers and if no change then
I'll have to go visit my doc, so frustrating tho lol x

I had to go through 3 pairs before I found a pair I could use at the gym lol. When I found a pair and got used to them I used the other (brand new) pair to go out in and my feet were in agony, having lost weight on my feet ~ what was ok ish (the arch support!) before was now in totally the wrong place and I had to change them.
I also can't use those MBT/ Reebok/ Skecher tone ups! My Dr, and trainer at the gym told me to get them off before I did permanent damage! It took me a month to get my knee back to "normal" pain lol.
We put our bodies through so much it's only fair we try and look after it!

Back