My final before and after piccies!

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Hi all, finally got round to doing some final photos. This is me before at 16st 12 and now at 10st 11.

bigdonna3.jpg

Donnanow2.jpg

bigdonna2.jpg

donnanow3.jpg

bigdonna1.jpg

Donnanow.jpg

WOW, well done, what an inspiration!

You look like a different person hun and absolutely fantastic!!

Gx

Wow you look fab congratulations xx

wow you look amazing. I have been struggling to keep going lately but looking at your pictures is an insentive for me to keep going so I to can have the before and after pictures to show off to everyone thanks

you look stunning! much younger and healthier, bet you feel great! how tall are you by the way?

Donna . You look so happy in the after pics , funny that when you see most peoples befores they look so down , lol
I'm giving you a big clap :)

crikey that is bloody amazing.
you little star :) xxx

you look brilliant

fab fab fab! You look so happy!

You Honestly Look Like 2 Different People,you Look Amazing And You Have Really Done Fab Hun,another Inspirational Story To Help Me Get Through My Journey,
Elaine X

you look stunning! much younger and healthier, bet you feel great! how tall are you by the way?

Thanks loads! I'm 5' 6''

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, the main thing is I'm just so much happier and confident. Just hope I can learn through RTM to keep it off so I never end up like that again. You'll all be where I am very soon...and I wanna see pics! I love pics! :D

Back