My final weightloss journey

kaceyboo

Silver Member
So day 1 of induction today so I thought I would start a diary. My name is Pamela, im 32 and a mum to 4. Ive struggled with my weight since having my eldest who is now 12. Ive tried and failed at most diets. Recently ive started cc and lost 2 stone. Ive also found and love zumba and fitstep and try and make it to 3 classes a week.

So after reading the atkins book I have decided that this is the way forward for me. Hubby has also decided he is doing it too which is great!!

So weighed in this morning at 17 stone. Going to sit and do an online shop today so any tips of what to buy would be great? Will post todays menu later when I work it all out.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Xxx

So todays menu is

3 egg omelette with half tsp veg oil and 30g of cheddar

Tuna with lettuce, cucumber and red pepper

Chicken with cabbage broccoli and green beans.

Carbs are only 17? Is this too low? Once I get mayo and ham etc from shopping tomorrow I can add snacks too z

ForumRunner_20131114_092021.png

Pammy!!!!! Xx

I'm good thanks. Only came back on here a couple of weeks ago. Lovely to see you :)
What's new with you? You'll do fab on Atkins. Xx

Not much hun. Kids and work keeping me busy. Thanks fingers crossed. Need to do something. Cc is great mon-fri but the weekend goes to pot with me so need stricter rules. Ive got some s&s in the cupboard but dont want to go down that route really xx

Noooo. No S&S! You'll surely get similar results initially just cutting the carbs won't you? Plus you get to eat. Yummy! :) Xx

How's it gone today? X

Good chick. Plenty of water. Looking forward to my shopping coming tomorrow.

What are you following now? You have done amazing with your weightloss xxx

Good chick. Plenty of water. Looking forward to my shopping coming tomorrow.

What are you following now? You have done amazing with your weightloss xxx

Thanks Pammy. I'm just counting calories with an eye on carbs. As of this morning I'm 1lb away from my new goal of 9st anything. Never thought I'd get this far. Going out for dinner tonight so that will set me back a few days but the 9s could officially be mine next week. Madness!
What grub do you have planned for today? Xx

Thanks Pammy. I'm just counting calories with an eye on carbs. As of this morning I'm 1lb away from my new goal of 9st anything. Never thought I'd get this far. Going out for dinner tonight so that will set me back a few days but the 9s could officially be mine next week. Madness!
What grub do you have planned for today? Xx

Amazing!!! Food wasnt too good today tbh. Well I say not good but it wasnt strictly 'atkins'. Was working today and it was a mental rush to get the kids to breakfast club and the thought of an omelette at half 7 in the morning was making me feel ill so I ended up with a s&s shake as hot choc then stuck a bar and a 2litre bottle of water in my bag for lunch. Home and we had a takeaway but I just had chicken shish and salad. Havent even logged. Shattered and im full of the cold. Shopping has been delivered so tomorrow is a new day.

Working tomorrow so im going to make a chicken salad tonight and organize myself abit better.

Enjoy your meal out. The girls have just sat and brushed my hair for half hour so im now totally relaxed waiting for children in need xx

Morning. Well up bright and early for work. Menu for today is

B- 2 boiled eggs

L- chicken salad with 2 large fillets and tbsp mayo

D- salmon fillets with cabbage, broccoli and green beans

Loads of water.

Xx

Well last night didnt exactly go to plan and deffo wasnt low carb :-(.

Todays menu

3 egg omelette with 30g of cheddar cheese

Tuna salad with tbsp full fat mayo

Salmon fillets with cabbage broccoli green beans.

How's it going Pam? Xx

Back