My first 2 days!

Well, I'm on day of EE

The future hubster is doing it with me too, and we also work together so we can keep an eye on each other!

DAY 1

Breakfast:

2 slices nimble (hxB)
Chocolate Philly (4 syns)

Snack:

Mugshot Chicken Pasta (free)

Lunch:
Salad with Tuna, handful of pasta and low low fat garlic dressing (1 syn for two spoons) 28g cheddar inc (hxA)

Tea:

4 x WW sausages (2sysn)
4 x extra lean bacon
Fry Light Fried Egg
Griddled Mushrooms
1 slice white bread (5syns)

Snack:

Bowl of grapes

DAY 2

Breakfast:

2 slices nimble (hxB)
Chocolate Philly (4 syns)

Snack:

Mugshot Chicken Pasta (free)

Lunch:
Salad with Tuna, handful of pasta and low low fat garlic dressing (1 syn for two spoons) 28g cheddar inc (hxA)

Cheeky Snack:

Small slice of home made marble cake, shared with hubs. (counted 6 syns incase)

Tea:

Griddled Chicken Breast
Home made Potato Wedges (Fry Light)
Griddled Mushrooms
1 tbsp BBQ sauce (1syn)

Snack:

Bowl of grapes.

How's it going so far? I don't really feel like its a diet other than I've not stuffed chocolate down me!

How am I doing??

I'm worried I've not eaten enough super free?

I've drunk loads more water though and I'm weeing alot which always happens when I start a diet lol

Takes a while for a response sometimes doesn't it? I think you're right to try to up the superfree a bit-1/3 each meal and it doesn't look like you're quite there unless you're eating an astonishing amount of mushrooms! It takes a while to adjust to the rules -Im still struggling with it, spent too long no weightwatchers! Good Luck with it!

The individual tubs of choc philly are 4 syns.

Well, it wasn't that many mushrooms.. prob about a small quarter of the plate, but the salad I'm eating at lunch time is rather large, I'd say 3/4 of it are all the free food, so hoping that pulls me back a bit.

I'm not a massive fruit and veg fan but I'm trying because obviously the weight won't budge if I don't include my superfree.

It just feels like you can eat so much, I can't imagine the weight coming off, but so many of you do it and it works so I'll just have to have a little faith... eek lol

your going good! I like fruit, veg and salad but i get too bored of it... for extra easy to work you have to have at least 1/3 super free with every meal, I dont think its as much of an issue with red or green days although sw recommend it I dont find its essential with every single meal maybe try a few of these days to mix it up a bit??? Im gonna have to try this choc philly everyones eating it must see what all the fuss is about! Best of luck for your first weigh in.
Den x

Well Same food for breakfast and lunch again but having a jacket potato tonight with tuna mayo (light mayo synned).

I've actually ate more but felt more hungry, i'm wondering if that's maybe my metabolism kicking up a gear?

I just don't really feel like I would of lost weight, yet I know it's too early on day 4 to worry about!
Xx

Back