• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My First 8 Weeks

Wow Teenie, well done!! That's a really good loss over such a short period of time. Have you found following the diet easy and would you recommend it?

I've been contemplating starting this diet for a while and am curious as to how other people have found it. xx

BREN

is going to loose!
Hey Cheekysoph, how did you find WW? i am joining tomorrow morning for the first time and hoping to loose about 22lbs in about 3 months? So end of Feb.

Bren
X

Hi!

I have found this to be one of the easiest diets ever and I have tried loads of them. I needed a diet eventually, which was limiting me to what I was allowed to have as i found it too easy to cheat on the others thinking that I would just cut back my points/checks etc the rest of teh week which didn't always work!

To begin with i thought oh my god what am i allowed but it is so simple to follow and really works. The thing that people struggle with is there allowable meal but I find I just have what everyone else is having and replace any rice/pasta/potatoes etc with veg and always have cauliflower, cabbage (trust me when you steam it for just a few minutes it is really good! lol) and neeps in the house to have with it. My motivation is not only seeing that it works, and I have NEVER lost this amount of weight on any other diet (saying that I have never been this heavy when I have started any other diet) but also as i am sure you are aware it is pretty pricey and don't want to be wasting my money!

Good luck and keep posting with how you are getting on.

Hey Bren! Its been a while.

I found WW good the problem is I found that used my points for too many unhealthy snacks etc... so i'm giving Celebrity slim a go just to boost my weight loss for 8wks.

The only good thing is i'm alot more active and go spinning x3 a week an sometimes the gym an extra day :)

Keep me posted on your journey with ww and i'll do the same. Just waiting for it to arrive :)

Love Soph xxx

Thanks for replying Teenie you have inspired me to do well :)

I'll keep you updated on my progress. Probably will add a weekly diary on here to track my progress :)

xxxx

Congrats on a fab weight loss hun!

You should be darn chuffed :)

Nothing better than looking in that mirror knowing that you have lost that amount of weight :)

Keep up the good work!

Sooz xx