My first Baby YAY!

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I found out yesterday I'm pregnant and I'm 5 weeks today :D so far I've had no sickness fingers crossed it continues! Were so happy its still sinking in, after 2 and a half years ttc its finally happened! I was having some slight stabbing pain so I'm having an early scan 11/01/12 to check everything is ok.

I'm following slimming world, I've decided not to tell my consultant until I'm 12 weeks and to carry on with sw as normal. I don't need to change my diet until week 24 and even then its only an extra healthy a and b.

I want to use this thread as a place to keep track of what I've eaten and to moan about needing a cigarette (not touched one since I found out) and anything else that pregnancy brings as I'm sure others here can sympathise lol

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Last edited:
Breakfast - Muller light, Apple & banana

Dinner - Baked beans on 2 slices ww bread with melted cheese on top.

Snack - 5 chocolate biscuits (10 syns)

Tea - Bacon, sausage, mushrooms, onions, mashed potato all piled into a yorkshire pud (medium sized) with Bisto (5syns)

Snack - Muller light and melon and drinking lots of tea and water

X x x

Hi ya so pleased for you : ) I fell pregnant on slimming world I lost 2 stone and then fell pregnant im sure it was something to do with the diet that helped x

I think so too, I'm 3.5 lbs away from my 3 stone award on slimming world so far. Did you keep losing weight while you were pregnant? I'm still 16 stone 9lbs and the Dr I spoke to yesterday saw no problem with me losing weight x x x

Than you :D x x x

I was doing sw when I got pg with ds (after 3 years of ttc) and I remember the midwife had to sign consent form for consultant every month - basically saying that they were happy for me to actively lose weight. good luck with your pg xx

Congratulations on pregnancy im so glad I read this thread I am seriously considering doing sw I did it b4 I don't want to put weight on just eat healthy I love my fruit !!!! Do sw charge u if u r pregnant ??

Yeah I think they do still charge you but my mum has bought me a twelve week countdown as a congratulations present lol I will always be so grateful to slimming world for helping me lose weight and get pregnant.

To me slimming world has never been a diet its been a chance to learn how to eat properly! Sticking to slimming world is simply rating a healthy diet to assist me in losing weight and keep my baby healthy as it develops :D

I'm never going to get bored of saying my baby hehe

X x c

They are 49.95 its like you pay for 10 weeks and get two weeks free, you can also buy a 6 week countdown for 24.95 I think :)

I'm not due until august 30th :D I'm exactly 5 weeks today hehe

X x x

Arrr I might invest in that I have put on but aleeady and I want my self back I love my salad fruit etc hummmmmm I might bring my self to go thursday xxx

ur so inspirational hun.i was doing sw anf lost stone and half and went down a dress size.i felt so comfortable in my clothes having lost that weight.
we statted ttc and after a month i found out i was pregnant and im now 16weeks on sat.
i said to myself i was goin to stick to sw and so far i havent i just finding it so hard as its not the foods i am wanting.

I'm sure I'm going to struggle, Muller lights have started making me gag a bit in the mornings but I've just had one and it was fine and I've not started craving anything yet, but as its Christmas new year weeks I said I was having two weeks off anyway but I'm trying to not be too bad! I know 5 weeks baby is the size of an Apple seed hehe! Tiny :)

I just know I don't need to increase what I'm eating until 24 weeks so I just need to keep that in mind!

X x x

AWW thank you :D x x x

I've got an upset tummy today but the Dr warned me I'd probably get constipation or loose stools at some point!

Today I'm having

Breakfast - Muller light, packet of healthy living ham.

Snack - Apple

Dinner - jacket potatoe with beans

Snack - banana

Tea - tuna and mayo on brown bread with another Muller light and a small 3 syn chocolate star.

When I get home from work I might have some porridge or a hot chocolate with my hexA

X x x

Aww yay congratulations! I think 2012 is a baby boom year! There are 6 in my family including me now lol.

How are you feeling so far?

X x x

Back