My first Baby YAY!

Congratulations on your news..

Im another one who has finally conceived after 9 years of trying and the only thing that changed was I lost a lot of weight (well I also got older :p), I didn't even find out until I was 13 weeks -didn't have a clue :p. Im now 24 weeks pregnant and 6.5lbs less than when I found out, I must be losing from somewhere other than my fatta podge as THAT is slowly on the increase :D

Im pretty much sticking to SW -just not quite as strictly as I was before -luckily I haven't had any nausea or anything -To say I was 40 last week *shhhhh* and this is my 1st pregnancy Im romping through it with no ill effects at all (so far).

I hope everything continues to go well for everyone...
Have a lovely new year too!!!

Well dne gal, am new 2 ths am sooooo happy 4 u my husband n i hav been ttc over 2 years now hoping lossing weight wud help me 2. did u take any fertility meds or anythng 2 help u

I visited the fertility clinic and they said that there was nothing wrong with me other than being overweight and they were right! I'd just reached the lightest I've been in 8 years when we conceived lol x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Is anyone else having panics about your pregnancy being ectopic or having a miscarriage? I'm just so scared all the time I know I'm really wound up and its not good for baby but I can't help it :(

X x x

I think morning sickness has kicked in! X x x

Par for the course isn't it! Doesn't matter if I'm sick all day everyday with a headache and cramps and whatever else - I'm enjoying it all :D

Wow well done you! Have you seen fertility Drs yet? I had two years of seeing them, having test after test they told me I had pcos then I didn't then I had this and that then I didn't lol, in the end they said just carry on losing weight, if you don't get pregnant come back when your bmi is under 30. That was in September I saw them last. I lost 2 stone 10.5 all togethergoing to 16 stone 9 and now I'm 6 weeks pregnant :D after 2 and a half years of being a pin cushion I should have just relaxed and concentrated on losing weight! If your bmi is under 30 and you've been trying for over a year I would go to the fertility Dr though lol.

X x x

Hey!!! Im having an August Bambino too!

Miss slinky I am the same I am really concerned about miscarrying etc but I think If you worry about everything that can happen you will go nuts! Just enjoy it, Im trying to!

Im finding that morning sickness is ok as long as I eat. Now that Xmas is over I want to start losing a bit of weight because I just feel gross. Need to eat healthy! Sooooo starting tomorrow.

I have my first Dr appt wednesday! eeeekkk!

XX:family2:

I was worrying at the beginning I have eased off as much it got to the point where I couldn't sleep congratulations x

Hey ladies

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with our first baby, I've lost 5 stone with slimming world I'm re joining on Wednesday xxx

Congrats xxx

Craving tomato sauce and pure Orange juice!

Sw has gone down the pan this week but morning sickness has taken over for me at the mo

X x x

I'm addicted to oranges and orange juice lol

Hi everyone, I found out yesterday I'm pregnant and I'm 5 weeks today :D so far I've had no sickness fingers crossed it continues! Were so happy its still sinking in, after 2 and a half years ttc its finally happened! I was having some slight stabbing pain so I'm having an early scan 11/01/12 to check everything is ok.

I'm following slimming world, I've decided not to tell my consultant until I'm 12 weeks and to carry on with sw as normal. I don't need to change my diet until week 24 and even then its only an extra healthy a and b.

I want to use this thread as a place to keep track of what I've eaten and to moan about needing a cigarette (not touched one since I found out) and anything else that pregnancy brings as I'm sure others here can sympathise lol

X x x

aww congrates hun !!!!!!!!!!!!

i tryed slimming world while pregnant but gave into to many naughty craving, but i was lucky i lost all the weight after of 4 st in just 3 weeks with the help of slimmingworld

You lost 4 stone in 3 weeks?

I'm hoping after the sickness subsides I can get back on sw ok lol x x x

Having some brown bleeding today when I wiped this morning, called the emergency number I was given in the early pregnancy unit and they said its old blood so don't worry but take it easy, but I am worried!

I had to call in sick and I've told them that I'm pregnant now and the woman I spoke to was upset for me and told me not to coms back to work until were sure everything is ok.

I'm just really upset :(

How many weeks r u when I was pg with my first I wiped and there was fresh blood I crapped my self I took my self to a and e ( I was away for the weekend at the time ) they checked to c if my cervix was shut which it was then I went home rested then a few days later bleed again and I begged them for a early scan which showed him there it was the baby embedding in the womb go to the a and e and get them to check I over Hun don't forget we are all here to talk too for advise x will u let us know how u r xxx bug hugs and it's easer said then done but try not to worry xxx

I'm only 6 weeks, its only dark brown blood so its not fresh, do you think it might be implantation?

X x x

Hope everything is okay Hun deff go to a&e if your worried I did at 5 weeks with pain that was a sat night and they arranged a scan for me 2 days later, also blood could be down to a uti etc which are common cause of mc so it needs to picked up ASAP xx

Back