My first Baby YAY!

I'm having a can on Thursday anyway and they don't have any earlier appointments. I'm trying to calm myself down because I know panicing and stress won't help the baby.

My mum said to me that at the end of the day you have s miscarriage if there is something wrong with the baby so what is meant to be will be.

If I continue to bleed I'm not going to work until after my scan though. It's still brown though and not much of it.

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Thanks everyone x x x

Been sick for the first time this morning, think its a good sign that the baby is ok :) scan on Thursday :D

X x x

hope your ok hun, I had lots of brown spotting in the early days with my ds - it is very common. try not to worry and hurry up thursday scan xx

I'm feeling ok, I feel like I have acid coming up from my stomach though so drinking lots of water. Back to bed now after a sleep in shift lol x x x

Only 7 weeks :D I'm so excited x x x

Baby is perfect :D strong heartbeat and in the right place x x x

She said I'm 6 weeks 5 days give or take a few days and I though I was 7 weeks one day so about right :D x x x

U will get ur proper dating on 12-13 weeks hun roll on 5 weeks lol x have u a date yet ?? I got 4 weeks till my gender scan want to bloody hurry that up x

Back