My first Baby YAY!

Aww that's great! I'm really going to try not to gain, I know it can ve done as my consultant has a lady in another class who lost 8.5lbs before she gave birth and then 2 stone the week after giving birth. I want to do that lol.

I've been sick last night and this morning lol

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I've got a bit of a thing for toast with dairylee cream cheese and one with lemon card at the mo lol

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Everything is making me sick at the mo, I'm so glad to have three days off work in the hope this settles lol x x x

Hey

I'm doing good, sickness has gotten worse but I'm managing lol I thought I would post my 7 week scan :D

X x x

ForumRunner_20120203_220945.jpg

I'm 13+2 thought my sickness had gone made an appearance tonight in the tesco car park of all places lol hope ya ok x san pic is lovely here's mine

image-2221931955.jpg

11+5

Aww! I can't wait to see my baby baby shaped lol!

Oo I've been sick outside Asda lol and I had to pull over in a layby and two truckers came over all mother hen to check I was ok! Bless them lol

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Aww! I can't wait to see my baby baby shaped lol!

Oo I've been sick outside Asda lol and I had to pull over in a layby and two truckers came over all mother hen to check I was ok! Bless them lol

X x x

Ha ha I had to do the same on a duel carriage way the other week to lol the things we go thru, I've got a private gender scan booked for the 22 I will be 16 weeks exactly I cannot wait! X

I want to wait and have a surprise :D were having a private 4D scan and video though when Im further gone hehe x x ,

MissSlinky2011 said:
I want to wait and have a surprise :D were having a private 4D scan and video though when Im further gone hehe x x ,

Yeah I'm far to impatient lol becarefull with a 4d cos u can see everything! A friend of mine had one who didn't wanna know the sex but at the scan was obvious it was a boy! Lol

Lol true me and rob have said that if its obvious we just won't discuss it with anyone else lol

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Lol true me and rob have said that if its obvious we just won't discuss it with anyone else lol

X x x

Good thinking xx

Have you guys got baby names yet? X x x

Back