My first Baby YAY!

Thanks, I think amelia is such a lovely name, it's not a name we were able to consider as a friend's daughter is called amelia too :)

We have decided on Ava-grace for a girl and we like either Mason, Freddie or Noah,for a boy xxxx
Like u said it's hard to choose names wen everyone around u has used them ! Lol

We like Hope Fay Withey for a girl and Luca Ray Withey for a boy.

I also like Harmony Grace, Melody, Lilith, Zachary and Dean lol

X x x

Noah is cute, I just hope that noone I know picks my names now as there are 5 of us in my family pregnant! And I'm due last lol x x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Noah is cute, I just hope that noone I know picks my names now as there are 5 of us in my family pregnant! And I'm due last lol x x x

I so know what that's like lol try to keep ya name a secret or use a decoy name or just tell em that's the name u will be using lol

Weve kept ours a secret not from close fam but just on Facebook etc because so many people were rude about our older LO name I can't be bothered listening to opinions on whether they like our name or not hehe x

I know I've had to deal with my mum (nursery teacher for 40 years) have an opinion on every name and which names have belonged to a devil child lol

X x x

Weve kept ours a secret not from close fam but just on Facebook etc because so many people were rude about our older LO name I can't be bothered listening to opinions on whether they like our name or not hehe x

OMG were people really rude about your name choice that is so silly, everyone's got their own taste you don't need other peoples opinion when you name your own baby. With my youngest we chose maisie my daughter picked it out and the name grew on us through pregnancy and it did suit her when she was born but its probably not everyones taste x

I've been quite abrupt with people when they've been asking about baby names as I know quite a few opinionated people, who for some reason seem to forget that I make no secret of not caring what people think about my decisions. I've just said we haven't chosen names but when we do we'll keep it to ourselves as I'm not bothered if other people like it or not. I'm not a rude person but when you have to put up with the people I do for so long I find it's easier just to say what I think :) it's much easier

Lol go you!

I don't care what people think of my names because I love them I'm more worried about my evil cousin stealing them because she is just not very nice and its the kind of childish thing she would do.

She couldn't wait to rub it in my face she was pregnant and I wasn't (i inwardly just said to myself well done you your pregnant, living at home with mum and dad with no job and you don't know who the dad is. But it still hurt because me and hubby had been trying so long.

Were the same ago you see and she tries to one up me in life whereas I don't care what she does I do what I do because I want to do it. She does things to effect other people. It's sad and I feel sorry for her. I hope her baby gives her a new start.

MissSlinky2011 said:
Lol go you!

I don't care what people think of my names because I love them I'm more worried about my evil cousin stealing them because she is just not very nice and its the kind of childish thing she would do.

She couldn't wait to rub it in my face she was pregnant and I wasn't (i inwardly just said to myself well done you your pregnant, living at home with mum and dad with no job and you don't know who the dad is. But it still hurt because me and hubby had been trying so long.

Were the same ago you see and she tries to one up me in life whereas I don't care what she does I do what I do because I want to do it. She does things to effect other people. It's sad and I feel sorry for her. I hope her baby gives her a new start.

I have a cousin just like you she's a year and a bit younger than me, I'm the oldest granddaughter and it's doesn't go down well when I got engaged, pregnant. And married before her but she competes and I don't give her a second thought that's what my family find so funny. It's lovely hearing stories like yours, I know so many people who never get the baby they have tried to hard for, I'm happy for you x

It is sad isn't it I moved away got a degree and masters got engaged married learned to drive bought a house all of which she hasn't done but still she tries! Glad I'm not the only person with one lol.

Thank you so much we are over the moon we've had a rubbish two years my nanna died April 2010 and my dad Feb 2011 its like after so much sadness we finally get some happiness

X x x

My cousin is struggling to have a baby and I felt guilty announcing I was pregnant, I havnt had it easy though had four miscarriages before o got pregnant this time with my oldest it was easy he was an accident do we didn't even try but wasn't so lucky the next time, i feel bad because she deserves it and been trying for so long It must be hard to see for her I know it upset me when other people were pregnant when I was losing babies,

My son is called Jesse we love his name and it suits him perfectly, everyone hated it when i was pregnant but we named him after lead singer in our favourite band, it started as a jokey name but stuck and he couldn't be anything else now. I still never known anyone to use that name or know anyone called it which I like, I'm rebecca and there is always about 5 rebeccas in every class and didn't want that for him I like names that everyone knows so not too out there but what nobody seems to use, x

Ah that's awful, I'm so blessed that I have only had to deal with the loss of my granddad who I wish could have met my children, but some people just don't know what they have which is sad. Bet your so excited about your 12 week scan x

mrs-s said:
My cousin is struggling to have a baby and I felt guilty announcing I was pregnant, I havnt had it easy though had four miscarriages before o got pregnant this time with my oldest it was easy he was an accident do we didn't even try but wasn't so lucky the next time, i feel bad because she deserves it and been trying for so long It must be hard to see for her I know it upset me when other people were pregnant when I was losing babies,

My son is called Jesse we love his name and it suits him perfectly, everyone hated it when i was pregnant but we named him after lead singer in our favourite band, it started as a jokey name but stuck and he couldn't be anything else now. I still never known anyone to use that name or know anyone called it which I like, I'm rebecca and there is always about 5 rebeccas in every class and didn't want that for him I like names that everyone knows so not too out there but what nobody seems to use, x

Jessie is really cute for a boy Aww :)

My middle name is Rebecca hehe, in my school (wales) we had 5 llio's and 3 sioneds lol.

X x x

Back