1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

my first challenge- get off my arse

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Cahrlierogers, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

i am quiet active but recently i have became a coach potato i think i need to strict with myself and say get off my arse and do that yoga i mean its like im running 10 miles its just yoga any tips on how i will keep you imformed when im back to it :-D. so 30 mins per day not just walking around town

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jellybean87

jellybean87 Well-Known Member

Hi how is it going? I'm trying to do the same 30 mins 4 times a week not been very successful so far!

4. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

I went for bike ride yesterday and physically couldnt do it cos I must saddle bruise I started off and stopt

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app