Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my first day on cd advice please!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hi all i started cd this morning and so far have had one shake and just had a lovely soup which surprised me lol i would like a bit of advice though as am already feeling light headed and am drinking loads of water! is this normal ? thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

The first few days can be tough, try not to do anything too strenuous, just take it easy whilst your body gets used to the diet. In 2 or 3 days time you will feel great, honest!! Good luck for the rest of your first day - it gets easier :) x

4. greenygirl

greenygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Herbalife
    Hi there...I am on day 1 too but this is the 2nd time I have done CD. I feel lightheaded and I remember last time i felt cold for most of the time. Keep drinking the water and it will get better...I have read that the first 3 days can be the hardest.

Good luck to you

5. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi! Well done on getting started, making sure you're taking enough water will help with headaches & light headedness but it can take a few days for those feelings to pass. Like AbFab said take it easy until your'e not feeling light headed. I still feel constantly cold, that's one side effect that hasn't passed!

6. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    luckily its sunny and warm so dont feel cold i just feel abit apprehensive about it all and just want today to end lol

7. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hi Fran It gets better!!! Tomorrow I start week 4 and it has flown past.
    I felt a little dizzy at times too, it does take a while for your body to adjust.... take it easy as the others have said.... and enjoy the journey to the new you :)

x

8. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

OMG Tilly...week 4!!! Fab!!! x

9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey .
    just wanted to wish you luck on your cd journey!! I am glad you liked the soup and the shake you had.
    It does get easier I promise my third day was my hardest and I just drunk loads of water like your doing and took some neurfoen. In the beginning I had lots of early nights and bubble baths..
    Good luck and if you have any questions just shout.
    Just thought I say . alot of people get quite cold too so it is normal if you do.
    Good luck x

10. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, Im on my 1st day too. Tried a few times over the past month but not stuck at it.... this time is different some friends know now and my mum too so gotta stick at it.

I always find it hard to drink the water as Im not thirsty and my job is out and about in the car up and down the M62 so its a little scary to drink just in case I need the loo....

Good luck to our 1st successful day x

11. Munchalot

Munchalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I got a bit lightheaded on day one too and all I was doing was folding washing, I think it was the bending up and down. I drank lots of water and it passed. I'm on day 4 now and feeling great although a bit lathargic still.....but I can be a bit of a sloth anyway lol!

I'm not very good at drinking my water so I make sure I have 2 litres in the fridge so I know when I've acheived that and then any more is a bonus. I have a glass everytime I go in the kitchen. It does become a habit after a few days though.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.