MY FIRST DAY ON SS+

maddy1970

Hello everyone , my name is jane and this is my very first time doing the cambridge plan ,
i have started today on the SS+ , i had a lovely meeting with my consultant last night she was really helpful, and encouraging..

ive just had my first taste of the porridge, and i was pleasantly surprised how nice it was, i had the maple one,

so heres to a new me starting today, i would love to hear some tips from you all about the plan if you have any

thanks for listening

jane xx

Good luck, this is day 2 for me 2nd time round

hiya, WOW look at your stats they are amazing, hope i do aswell as you, im getting married in september so i need to a slim bride , good luck , hope i do aswell as you have xx

I f you think positive, ignore the demons in your head, think of that wedding dress you'll do just fine.;)

Yep just keep focused, post on here and you will do brilliantly

ive posted some boredom busters but mini's is a GREAT way to stay motivated. I know Kes from our old days on CD - we will cheer you on x

hey jane,
this is my first week too. How are you doing? Im pleasantly surprised, both at the food AND at my new found will power.... where did THAT come from hehe.

I hve pretty much 4-4.5 stone to lose, how about you? x

Back