My first day tomorrow!!!

mmmwoah

Well today i got turned down from Lighter Life! I was signed up onto it by one councillor, got my doctors note etc and by the time i returned it she was full... So got transferred to another group (different councillor) and got told i wasnt heavy enought to go on it as my bmi is 27 not 29!!! I was well pissed off... So called a local cambridge councillor, and hey presto she came round within an hour and im starting this tomorrow.

Im really worried though as this is the most dramatic thing ive ever done!! Any tips/ advise on how to keep up my will power and stay motivated.

** Start weight 2/9/08 - 11 stones
** Goal weight by xmas - 8- 8half stones

Hi I started on monday and I have not been hungry at all- I believe that with any diet plan it starts in the mind- you have decided to follow CD so you will continue to choose to follow it when you see the weight falling off- just focuss on what you want from the plan and set it into motion!! Good luck

The first few days are the hardest but drink loads of water and you will be fine, when you need help advice a distraction come on here and we will provide the entertainment for you.lol.

Good luck hunni.xx

Like everyone has said, first few days are the hardest but drink plenty of water & if you keep your mind busy you should be fine.
Come on this forum for entertainment, support & motivation. Everyone on here is in the same boat & we support each other.

Good luck. :) xxx

well my 1st day is nearly over, but i really dont like the packet food. Today i had the leak and potato soup and the strawberry shake but i didnt finish ither of them because after consuming a bit i just felt sick so im really anxious and worried about how im going to do on it now. I havent had any bars yet as councillor said i can have in my second week.

Do you guys have this problem and how have you overcome it. any tips on how to get them tasting better or will i soon just be immune to it all?

I feel like i feel more sick after the soup/shakes :-(

I dont really like the strawberry shake but Leek and potato soup is one of my favourites. Have you got any of the porridge, this seems to be a favourite with most people and I think you can have this from day 1.

Hi hun, i wouldnt worry about the flavours because there is so much variety on CD. The first time i did CD i cudn't stand any of the soups or shakes (many went down the sink) apart from the choc mint so i lived off that for 3 months. This time round i am having choc mint and choc shakes and choc tetras. So the best thing i can advise is to ask your CDC for all the flavours and see which ones you like. I'm sure she wont mind if you want to swap or change a few if you dont like them.

The choc tetras are gorjus and you can have them as ice cream if you pop them in the freezer. The Choc shake is gorjus as hot choc and the choc mint is delicious cold. But try out all the flavours and see which ones you like best.

Give it a week or so and you will find the flavours that work best for you.

You have done so well do get through today, you will be in Ketosis in no time. The best thing to do for the first week is to stay busy and drink your water. Maybe try have an ealry night for the first few days and after ketosis kicks in you'll have lots of energy and no hunger.

The best motivation for this diet is seeing the weight fall off every week and knowing that if you stick to the diet 100% you will definatley lose weight.

Keep up the fab work and lets see them lbs fall off.

I hope you have a fab day tmrw :) xx

p.s How tall are you?? We have similar goals so if you need a buddy just let me know :) altho i am doing a mxiture of CD & low carb right now.

Back