My first Day

thanks it actually turned out to be 15 so even more ecstatic!! my friend is buying me a present when the stones of my weight start with a 1 so 19.13 and she's now panicking that she has less time to save! lol

well your friend is going to have to save asap then as otherwise she be giving you little notes with i.o.u lol :) well done to you that is brilliant :clap: i have had a bad weekend feel like kicking myself, so back on the straight and narrow today 100%. 1st WI is on wed im dreading it but hopefully i will lose the weight that i should have lost this week,in 2nd WI. keep going and well done again x

leluna cant believe how much weight you have lost so far, well done! i can't believe you lost 15lb in your 1st week its amazing. all the people on here keep me going with their shocking losses. :)

p.s how do i set my target goals up underneath my ticker please? x

Hi Beccy, sorry i didnt reply didnt see your post.... thanks im delighted with the weightloss and can really see my shape changing.... you need to post 50 times to get increased space and you just go to user cp and edit signature... i was AGES trying to figure that out!!! good luck with the weightloss!:)

well your friend is going to have to save asap then as otherwise she be giving you little notes with i.o.u lol :) well done to you that is brilliant :clap: i have had a bad weekend feel like kicking myself, so back on the straight and narrow today 100%. 1st WI is on wed im dreading it but hopefully i will lose the weight that i should have lost this week,in 2nd WI. keep going and well done again x

how did your first day back on track go?

fine thanks. cant really figure it out though my belly doesn't rumble or not hungry, because i cant have food i want it so badly even dreaming about food. but got to keep going and reach my goal !!! good luck with your journey. x

Hi Beccy, sorry i didnt reply didnt see your post.... thanks im delighted with the weightloss and can really see my shape changing.... you need to post 50 times to get increased space and you just go to user cp and edit signature... i was AGES trying to figure that out!!! good luck with the weightloss!:)

thank you and no problem about not seeing my post, theres so many on here. glad you can see your body changing, i wont be seeing my change for a couple of weeks yet :) but cant wait...

becci-boo said:
fine thanks. cant really figure it out though my belly doesn't rumble or not hungry, because i cant have food i want it so badly even dreaming about food. but got to keep going and reach my goal !!! good luck with your journey. x

Hi Becci,

Im the same as you, no rumbles last day it so and not hungry as such just so obsessed wit food I think I'm hungry! My OH was stuffing his face with crunchy nut cornflakes earlier, something I absolutely detest and I was ready to knock him out and run away with the bowl! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aw you poor thing my HB is stuffing his face in front of me 2 its not very nice at all, the worst part is cooking for my kids. caved in on the weekend but back on track yest. feeling quite sicky today its not nice.whatever diet you do its always the same you always want the bad stuff? could kill for a chinese lol :) how you doing? have you weighed yourself? x

becci-boo said:
aw you poor thing my HB is stuffing his face in front of me 2 its not very nice at all, the worst part is cooking for my kids. caved in on the weekend but back on track yest. feeling quite sicky today its not nice.whatever diet you do its always the same you always want the bad stuff? could kill for a chinese lol :) how you doing? have you weighed yourself? x

Men......they have no nature!! Feicers!!! I was so tempted all weekend, had my nieces and nephews around eating chicken nuggets and sausages and chips each day I would have sawed off my arm for a bite but so glad now that I didn't cos my weigh in is today and I'm nervous enough as it is! Was down 6lbs the last time I checked but haven't gotten on in a few days now! Eek!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well good luck for WI you be fine. not like me could kick myself for eating the weekend. let me know how you get off at WI.:)

I started LT today so far so good xx;)

Hi all my names lisa,im 39, engaged with 1 son whose now 20 ...and ive put a lot of weight on i dont to put any more on ive tried all diets and not lasted this is my 1st day of lipotrim
i dont think its going to be easy but ive read lots of positve things on here im sure it will be worth it i will be very happy to lose a stone fingers crossed x

hi lisa how are you finding lipotrim? and how are you doing? :)

DOWN 10 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!

that is amazing well done to you :clap: you have done so well. unlike me i be posting 1lb tomorrow. keep going nikkiola. :happy036:

that is amazing well done to you :clap: you have done so well. unlike me i be posting 1lb tomorrow. keep going nikkiola. :happy036:

I bet you a Chocolate shake you'll be down more than 1 LB!!!!

Hey well done Nikkola that really makes all the hard work worth it:):):)

Thanks very much, I'm dead chuffed with myself I have to say! Feeling very motivated after it! Going cycling now soon :)

I bet you a Chocolate shake you'll be down more than 1 LB!!!!

bet you all the shakes in the world that i have done really really bad. i need a kick up my bum and a slap across my face, im ashamed of myself:ashamed0005: will find out tomorrow. i will lose the weight but it aint going to be this week. what did your OH say about your weight loss? :)

Haha we'll see who wins the shakes so!!! :p
OH is happy that I'm happy, however he thinks I'm perfect as I am. He's very supportive though and has told me he'll do anything he can to help me and I practically have to force him to cook his dinner in the evening cos he doesnt want me to have to be smelling the food.

We have pretty much the same amount to lose Becci, we'll be able to keep each other on the straight and narrow :)
Where did you get the fun smileys like the airplane one??

Nikki x

Nikkiola said:

Awesome!!!

Back