My first Day

So who won the shake???

Haha we'll see who wins the shakes so!!! :p
OH is happy that I'm happy, however he thinks I'm perfect as I am. He's very supportive though and has told me he'll do anything he can to help me and I practically have to force him to cook his dinner in the evening cos he doesnt want me to have to be smelling the food.

We have pretty much the same amount to lose Becci, we'll be able to keep each other on the straight and narrow :)
Where did you get the fun smileys like the airplane one??

Nikki x

well i lost 6lbs so guess what? i owe you all the shakes in the world ha ha... had my weight wrong though i was 12st 13lb not 12st 8lbs, im gutted but now i weigh 12st 7lb.will have to change my profile thingy now. i had the funny aeroplanes you know when you press quote, you got smileys next to the post well click on the more button and you can choose from loads, once you like the smiley face click on it and it will be on your post then. iam crap at explaining. we will keep each other motavated. x

So who won the shake???

nikkiola won the shakes so looks like im going to have to find all the shakes in the world and send them to her, she will have a lifes supply :eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017::eatdrink017: thats all i could get for the moment ha ha ha x

Hahaha so so so glad to be right!! And a lifetime supply if shakes....what more could a girl on route to skinnytown want lol xxx well done you! That's a brilliant loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks got more shakes to collect for you. how you doing? :)

great loss well done!!

Hi guys. Went thru d first day and looking forward to tmrw. Can't beliv I did a whole day. No headaches. Weighed myself at the end of d day bout midnite and I have NOT lost anything. Is this ok plssss. Pls let me know and also can I keep going to d gym plssss lts

Temmy well done for day 1. But seriously weighing urself at midnight on day 1 isnt gonna show any loss. You need to do it in the morning after going for a wee. I would leave it a couple of days so u get a big surprise. It will spur u on to keep going x

Give youself a chance and set realistic expectations for yourself as if you're hoping for a loss not even 24 hours in you'll only disappoint yourself hon...Did you watch the DVD that explains about getting into ketosis and how the weight actually comes off? That might help you to understand how much you can expect to lose etc.... We're all here to help and in the same boat so blog if you're having a hard time! best of luck with your journey

ss

hi cham pers and silly snacker. can you believe am just seeing your replies. i think am just getting round the site better now . thanks guys. cham pers, i am craving salt and pepper because stew is something i had everyday and am kind of missing it maybe?

Back