Total Solution My first day!

iainwithani

Hi All,

I am starting this plan today! I am currently 15st 9lbs and would like to lose a couple of stones by late July in time for a holiday.

I got up and did my weigh in and measurements this morning..and have so far had a toffee cereal bar...tasted a lot nicer than I was expecting!

Hope everyone else's plan is going to plan!

Iain

Welcome Iain:welcome2:

Looks like you are off to a good start...keep it up and you should have your couple of stone off by late July...I am hoping the same for myself:)

Day 5 for me:)

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Welcome Iain, your target is perfectly doable. There is so much support on this group so use it to help you along. Im on day 19 and its habit now. Day 2 is not too great but hang in and it will get easier x

Thanks guys! Just need to get through a week and do everything 100% just to show myself it's possible! Hehe!

Its only been half a day and it feels like there is something missing! It's because I would normally fill my time planning what to eat, finding recipes etc! Just need to get used to not doing that and find something else to occupy my mind.

Just had a veg soup...again nicer than what I was expecting!

Hello and welcome x yes the first week is the toughest. Week 2 seems so much easier
Good luck on your journey x

Good look on your journey and keep letting us all know how you are dong

Hiya Iain and welcome!

I remember last time starting to make up a scrapbook of healthy recipes to try but never actually completed it lol!

Good luck with your journey =)

Hi Iain. Welcome to the site. I started on 28th April and have lost 10lb so far so I'm sure you'll meet your target by the time you go on holiday. Keeping a diary helps particulary because others are so supportive and comment on your successes as well as giving helpful suggestions. Keep it up and you'll make it. Good luck, Lynne.

Back