Attack my first diary

I scoop out cat poo regularly at 6am so I'm immune to those smells!!

Believe me, you would NOT be immune to my tabby girl's poo smells. The vet nearly keeled over once and couldn't believe the stench after she was given an enema (my cat, not the vet).

I'm a litter tray veteran and have never smelt anything like it in all my days. If only the Armed Forces could bottle it, they'd win every single battle.

Well girls thank you for that, needed something to put me off food for a while, i have just had to make tea for the kids and it was sausage and mash, its not that i am hungry but you know what its like, so I am now hiding in the living room whilst they eat and they have strict instructions to clear plates!!!

I have tuna and eggs for tea and will have them soon, and I have kept my gallette for later as I am on my own and tend to pick!! got lots of nappy cakes to make so will try and keep myself busy or go to bloomin bed early lol

Yay got through the weekend, its day 7 for me today and the scales have not moved since Thursday!!! going to up my water today, had more protein yesterday and its a pp today :) school hols start today so going to be manic :)

Hope things start moving for you soon, Susie. Hope you don't mind me asking, but are you perhaps having any transit issues? That can certainly slow things down for a while.

I'm very lucky now I'm in Conso as I can eat the occasional plate of bangers and mash, but I used to send my husband into another room when he was eating things that smelt really good when I was on Attack and Cruise. Sometimes desperate measures are required! ;-)

Not a bad day today, full day in park, we had only planned a couple of hours but I managed to get a half chicken from sainsburys, I know they can baste them but it seemed the best choice so I did not go hungry especially when I have 7 kids with packed lunches with easy to grab naughty food!!

Hoping the scales shift a bit but I am actually enjoying my food strangely enough :)

BBQ tomorrow and its nice to know there will be plenty I can eat :)

Even so... the thought brings me out in hives... ;) You must have the patience of a saint!

Well I had my fist meal out on dukan and I have to say I was really worried but it was not too bad, I asked the waiter if I could have the mushrooms which were pan fried to be cooked in little oil as poss, they came out lovely, they would normally be swimming in butter!! I had a chicken breast and this was a wine and garlic sauce but I asked it to be done in only a little and served with veg, it was quite liberating :)

I must not have knocked myself out of ketosis thankfully as I have been out all day and only took my muffins with me which I ate but was not hungry hungry, and I still have the metal taste :)

Got on the scales this morning and was 1 1/5lb down :)

Been to beach to watch my hubby play in his band for a charity event and it was bloomin freezing, thick fog, yet the few miles away we live was lovely!!!

Family are having a chinese tonight and I will have my chicken and prawns cooked by me :)

well done susie, it's lovely to know you can eat out and stick to your diet isn't it? congrats on your further loss too!

End of 2nd week and I am 4lb lighter so 13lb in total :)

Made some sugar free jelly last night as I was starting to miss sweet things and I knew the kids would be eating eggs, had some natural yoghurt with it and really enjoyed it :)

Off to park today, only got 4 kids this week so nice easy one but the weather is looking a bit pants!!

Been awol for a few days due to being busy in the garden, its all ready for summer now and even bought some lovely new outdoor furniture :)

Only lost a 1lb this week but I suppose it was to be expected after such a good start :p, need to up my fluids I think though as I will be back to my school runs this week :(

Going to make some yoghurt cake today and try that, but realised this morning this is the first easter I have not had one bit of chocolate, hot cross buns etc , still not sure how I feel about that, great that I have not gave in and had any but sad that I feel I have sort of missed out on it IYKWIM?

Need to keep my head focused this week, I know from experience that a small loss can send me off the rails :eek:

2lb down for me this week after a very bad Saturday, things just really got to me last week, parents not paying me, turning up 2 hours late to collect their children and then a really bad university mark :( I ended up eating everything, but thankfully got my head back into gear on Sunday so seemed to limit the damage :(

Going to be like this again this week if the start of its anything to go by, just need to keep my head in the right place :)

I know how easy and tempting it can be to just reach for the chocolate (or whatever your food vice is) during times of stress, Susie. But, please, don't do it. Keep strong and try and remember how easy it is to put weight on, but how difficult it is to lose it, and the guilt you feel after the bingeing.

Think of how much better you'll feel, healthwise, when you've lost the weight, and of all the gorgeous clothes you'll be able to fit into.

If you're feeling shaky and tempted, either try and do something else to take your mind off food (maybe even something where you have messy hands which will prevent you from eating!) - or come on here and rant to us, get it out of your system.

It's very important for us to try and find alternative ways of making ourselves feel better. That way, we'll be able to break these habits and keep the weight off for life.

In the meantime, here's a big virtual hug for all of the awful crap you're going through at the moment. Hope things get better soon.

xx

Thanks DD not sure why I let it get too me at the weekend, we went out shopping and hubby suggested to kids to try a new restaurant, the last few times I have just continued shopping and waited for them, the menu was actually very dd friendly as i could have just done carvery but I ate bread, pizza etc :( I felt uncomfortable all evening and only had yoghurt and oat bran that evening

Well got my first compliment of another mum at toddlers yesterday saying she could tell I have lost weight :)

I am feeling back in control after the weekend and having a nice week up to now :)

Well done for getting straight back onto it... Try to "bottle" that uncomfortable feeling after eating carbs, and use it as a deterrent next time!

I "bottled" the horrible feeling we can get going into ketosis (headache, lack of energy etc), and many a time it helped ensure I didn't come out. One meal was never quite worth another three days' hell to get back into ketosis!

Hi all, 1lb down this week, I am loving how easy you can make this diet, I have had a horrendously busy week, worked 59 hours childminding last week, then had a full day conference on Sat, then a full day craft fair Sunday yet I have still managed to keep going, yes I have had a pretty basic food week, just mainly seasoned chicken cooked, salad and eggs and just having my oatbran in my yoghurt but at least I have been able to work around my hours unlike other diets where I would never have managed a week of preparing foods!!!

Looking forward to doing some muffins and yoghurt cake this week again and hopefully a slightly easier week but its not looking good up to now lol!!!

Back