my first ever diary

My attempt at world domination was thwarted. The pharmacy didn't have any in stock!! So now after having to shout across the drs busy car park, it's too urgent .After two weeks I really need a poo before weigh in day, every one looked from the pharmacy lady who came out to check if I could wait a week!!!! A blooming week? I fear I may explode at this rate! She then declared well it means I've got to order it in would you like a big bottle?? My 2 kids were dying.

So onto Tesco, well firstly we had to wait for the fire engine to get out of the bank of disabled bays, they were fetching fresh pasties apparently. And it was boring, nothing took my fancy. Tonight after dog training I ate another banana a Clementine and a pack of caramel snack a jacks. So a 10 syn day.

Dog training was hard work, a new dog joined us and he bit the dog trainer really badly, merlyn got spooked and wouldn't do a Damon thing after that, and for the first time ever he barked and growled, he's normally silent,I've never heard a, noise from him, so I got pulled which he never does and my hands are swollen and agony again, so more damn oramorph and so more constipation, Tomorrow's got to be a lazy day I'm concerned I'm gaining weight with all the nuclear waste, I may have to book a colonic irrigation.

Not good to hear your tired too! You have my sympathy, have you got more coursework done? Is it possible to have a day or two off?? I'm in awe of how well you do what with ME plus other on going issues and caring for your mum work too, it's no wonder your dreams are so funky, I find I'm not dreaming with the extra morphine at the moment, but nor do I think it's proper sleep, I'm exhausted from sleep lol.

Will try catch up on threads, feel slightly more capable of digesting what I'm reading tonight. Hope tonight's a better night for you xxx

Oh no!! When will your meds arrive?!! Another week is seriously taking the p*ss!

How awful about the dog biting the trainer. How on earth did that happen?! That's surely a very rare situation in a training class? I mean it happens at my work all the time, but a totally different situation.
Hope your hands are ok and Merlyn has calmed down and not so freaked out. Poor doggy :(

Check out my diary for whether I can take time off from course work - it's quite ranty. And the answer would be, no :p I don't want to clogg up your thread with my ranting!xx

Am just about to visit your thread, but feel free anytime to clog up my thread as I really don't mind. The trainer was trying to take the dogs lead as it was his first time doing recalling and the owner needed to be 10 paces away, the dog doubled back and literally hung off his arm like a fighting dog would clamped down, he will have some nasty bruising tomorrow! I told him if the dog does anything else he's got to refuse him which he agreed, he's a great trainer I respect him, but it freaked merlyn and he's now fast asleep on my bed between hubby and me. Thankfully he never messes me about in bed and will sleep above my pillow when I switch off. Xx

Crazy dog update we are convinced it's a pit bull having looked into it more considering its a young dog it's not all Muscley but head and markings are right, not quite sure what to do yet. Today s food

B was a orange and activia.
L was a Apple and orange and a noodle snack thing.
D was 2 alpen light 5.5 syn , 35g porridge pancakes with 2eggs and Muller. Drizzle of golden syrup 2.5 syn and 3 Clementine and 2 bananas and 2 we yogurts, boy I was hungry and couldn't feel satisfied. Also had pack caramel snack jacks and ended day with 13.5 syns and used 1hea as milk and heb on the oats.

Hope everyone is doing good xx

Ps medication arrived wish me luck!!!

Evening all!

So 2.5 off not bad so lost the 1/2 I gained last week plus 2 so pleased that's 12lb in 5 weeks, I hope next week sees my stone fingers crossed. Hands and legs killing me tonight so won't be on long. Today's food

B banana and orange.
L was a salad bar box with lots of fresh different salad bits with lemon juice and salt on, a slice of ham and some prawns it was yummy with a can of coke.
S 2 alpen lights a mug of tea hea and heb
D peppers onions Turkey fajitas mix 1.5 syn for my portion. Baby gem lettuce for my wraps, refried beans, a rice pudding with jam 3.5 syns and 1/2 a 1/2 syn roulade with strawberries and raspberries.

5.5 syn day and 1a 1b. Xx

Ps the drain clear liquid from doc's didn't work, double dosage tonight God help me lol.

So far today last night's double dosage of Pico sulphate has done nothing, getting a tad worried now. Food wise so far

B rice pudding banana and cinnamon with hea milky coffee.
L satsuma grapes. Blueberries and a banana with cinnamon and last of rice pudding.

Had hair cut again left side is growing a inch every 2 weeks, so it's becoming a fortnightly job, had colour done to a lovely red and that's my day so far. Now going to have a nap. Hope everyone is doing ok. Xx

Didn't finish yesterday food so

B rice pudding banana and cinnamon with hea milky coffee. 2syn
L satsuma grapes. Blueberries and a banana with cinnamon and last of rice pud 1syn
D was jkt potato beans home made coleslaw 1syn last of roulade with 2 alpen light heb and handful of blueberries.

4.5 syn day.

Today has seen a slightly better advance on the broken bum still a long way to go. Busy day at hospital followed by Tesco

B hea milky coffee. Banana and orange.
L was banana blueberries raspberries half Muller and small syn free meringue.
D was jkt potato beans home made coleslaw 1syn 2 alpen lights heb , 1/3 1/2 syn berry roulade 1/4 rice pudding with cinnamon banana and blueberries 1.5 syn a mars bar 12 syn and a ww yogurt

15 syn day.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

So yesterday I was still ravenous,

B was orange and banana with hea milk
L was Turkey chow mein home style full of veg 1.5 syn followed by a huge piece of 1/2 syn roulade 1/2pack of pretzel m&'s 4 syn plus 4 syn of milk to make huge rice pudding banana and blueberries.
D was ham pickles and veg with a bowl of berries and Muller light with sugar free meringue. And 2alpen lights heb.

Today so far

B was magic pancakes heb and milky coffee hea with a orange banana and blueberries with maple syrup. 4syns
L gammon dry roast potato mangetout carrots sweet corn a whole!! 1/2 syn roulade with strawberries and raspberries.
D was ham picked beetroot and onions baby tomatoes 2satsumas a pear a ww yogurt and 2alpen lights 5.5 syns

Making a 10 syn day but by God I feel so bloated. And broken bum still fluctuating with striking with occasional false starts. Xx

I'm, erm, yeah.... Lol! More work/course drama and I'm p*ssed off. But have also done some studying, re-edited a piece of work, organised my stuff a bit, and walked the doggies (3miles today!!)
Doing a fast day today and there are bloody workmen in our kitchen and I'm STARVING!!!! ;) xx

I'm, erm, yeah.... Lol! More work/course drama and I'm p*ssed off. But have also done some studying, re-edited a piece of work, organised my stuff a bit, and walked the doggies (3miles today!!)
Doing a fast day today and there are bloody workmen in our kitchen and I'm STARVING!!!! ;) xx

Cheekychinchilla that's how I answer when I'm up to my eyes in pain and depression and I don't want to moan for fear of sympathy lol...... I may grill you later!! But just so you know I'm err yeah you know apart from the obvious I'm ok. ;-)

Bum broken down since Saturday not even false starts. So onto business

B was orange and banana and activia
L was home made coleslaw and salad with sw chips and steak made in my new actifry and 1syn of mayo
D was a bowl of melon balls,Apple,grapes,necterine,and a couple chunks pineapple.
S was a hohoho Hifi heb with milky coffee hea and a twirl 9syns

10 syn day

35 syns not used this week so far and that excludes the 15 allowed tomorrow. Xx

Aye it's difficult to answer some times isn't it? Hope you are doing ok tho :) I've had to tell people to stop asking me if I feel any better yet. It's driving me insane! I know they mean well, but it kinda shows they don't understand what's going on. If you know what I mean? Also, I can be a bit touchy about it ;)

Aye it's difficult to answer some times isn't it? Hope you are doing ok tho :) I've had to tell people to stop asking me if I feel any better yet. It's driving me insane! I know they mean well, but it kinda shows they don't understand what's going on. If you know what I mean? Also, I can be a bit touchy about it ;)

Completely get what you're saying. I get frustrated as I often can't explain my condition properly and if I can't explain they're not going to understand, but I get touchy too especially over the depression which makes me feel weak and I hate feeling weak and can't control the bad days which arrive at the worst times. Xxx

Yesterday's food-

B activia banana and a orange
L grapes blueberries banana and 5 scan bran(heb) made into muffins 21/2 syn for recipe extras.
D 2 alpen lights 5.5syns raspberries pear grapes satsuma strawberries and a banana with Muller light.

Hea was milk making 8 syn day.

Today

B hea milky coffee. Orange and banana
L a salad bowl from local deli with prawns and slice of ham.
D was 1/2 syn roulade with lots of fresh berries a banana and a bowl of rice pudding 2.5 syn jam 1.5 syn a tin prunes heb
plus 3 syns

Making a 10 syn day

Weigh in this morning lost 1lb considering my bum is broken I'm glad to loose. and now on triple dose of poo juice. Hence also trying the prunes. Xx

I used to be SO laid back it was unbelievable. And I still am over a lot of things - believe it or not ;) I'm sure my diary doesn't come across particularly laid back right now LOL!
But I think my tolerance for people being judgmental or dismissive or just plain uncaring is becoming less and less. I'm moving more to the "this is the way I am and you will have to God damn deal with it" kinda thinking lol.
I don't like appearing weak or needing help either. It's very hard as I learned to be such an independent person! I mean there was a point in my life when I couldn't even leave the house alone, so I have moved on quite a lot. I just wonder if I've moved a little too far over sometimes?!
Sorry, totally rambling now! It's been a long day.

You are seriously hitting the fruit big time aren't you?! Hope you're feeling ok.xx

Back