My first food diary - hoping THIS time I'll suceed!

End of week 3 - time for weigh in....

And i lost 1/2lb! Even tho it is very pathetic (esp as i was purposefully v gd all wk!), i was so convinced i'd get a gain coz of my sneak peak that i'm actually not to upset. I'll carry on as I have been for the next few days, and hope the weekend doesn't do too much damage! If i do end up gaining, i may try and sucess express it for a little while nxt week.

Today has been a bit rubbish food-wise (from my point of view), but just about managed to stick to plan :) Feeling very pleased with myself, even tho its not much i usually can never say no to anything!

So the day's food - red

B/fast - 1 chopped fig, few blueberries and blackberries, topped with very low fat fromage frais mixed with 1 tsp white choc options (1 syn)

Annoyingly, forgot my lunch :sigh: Was gonna be left over stew from yest to microwave. And work was crazy again, so ended up skipping lunch, grr...

Plus someone in the office had bought in cakes, which does happen on a regular basis. Too much temptation! Was chocolate cake, and some thorntons millionaires shortbread things (my fave). But i managed to not eat any, woo hoo.

Bought some raspberries and baby plum tomatoes to munch on my way home. As I knew i could microwave food when i got back, i was able to eat healthy stuff and wait.

Dinner - leftover stew, cheese (hexa) with roasted butternut squash. Then a few more blackberries.

Just had a nice white choc options with skimmed milk (2nd hexa, plus 2.5 syns)

So, for today:
Hexa - milk, cheese
No Hexb, bad, but i'm now full and can't be bothered!
Syns - 3.5 (white choc options)

Lets hope i remember my lunch tmr, lol

Red again, tho feel my meals are getting a bit samey...

Seem to be eating similar things at the mo, mainly coz i cook too much and then have endless leftovers! Don't have much freezer space at all, and also kind of avoid freezing stuff as i forget about it and then it ends up getting mega old and i throw it out :(

Anyhow, foodage for today was as follows....

B/fast - vlf fromage frais with blueberries, blackberries, and 1 tsp white choc options (1 syn) stirred in

Lunch - chicken salad

Snack - blackberries

Dinner - the last of my leftove stew, added in a courgette and a few oyster mushrooms (coz they were reduced price in sains, lol). Some roasted sweet potato (guess about 5 syns, rubbish you can't count as a hexb on red!)

A few baby plum tomatos

Vlf fromage frais with blackberries and a passion fruit stirred in.

I have been v rubbish with my hexs today, as ran out of milk and alpen light and totally forgot to buy any. And then i couldnt really be bothered to go out to the supermarket by the time I realised! However, I have had a fair bit of fromage frais, so will have had calcium and i think i'd have had enough fibre from all the veg, fruit, and the sweet potato. Just must remember to stock up on milk, cheese, and alpen light tomorrow!!

Syns - 6 (1 for white choc options, and 5 for sweet potato)

Tomorrow i will stick to red again, as need to use up rest of my chicken salad, and then am away from thurs. Might try ee for 1st time over weekend, as i think red / green will be pretty impossible seeing as i'm not at home and not sure how much control i will have over my food. But then aim to properly plan out my next weeks meals when i'm back on sunday (as this week was semi-planned, but some adhoc, and finding that slightly harder - hence eating similar stuff each day)

Back