My first food diary - to keep me on track - any feedback welcome!

Weigh in day this morning and new leader - lost 3.5lbs first week, stayed the same the second and lost a pound today so not amazing plus leader said i should have lost 7lbs in two weeks really. Hmm!
I've done WW on and off for years and so already do things like skimmed milk, no butter, low fat everything and diet drinks so not as much of a shock to the system anyway she suggested writing everything down so she can see it which I'll do but record on here too in hope to get some feedback as I go along during the week and stop anything I'm doing wrong.

I should also mention I own a cake shop - nightmare alongside SW! And I'm getting married in 11 months and bridesmaid for someone in 5 months which is all coming round far too quickly. 2 stone to lose.

So here goes.

Breakfast - straight after weigh in so not much time had a Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt and an Alpen Light w/fudge - HEB.

Lunch - Half a plate of salad leaves, spring onion, tomatoes, ham, dried pasta cooked up with passata and dried chillies flakes, teaspoon of branston pickle (syns anyone?)

Tea - Mushroom risotto from SW mag with salad
Dessert and snacks - Mullerlight vanilla with raspberries, strawberries and grapes (separately), 2x tangerines.

Wish i liked bananas everyone seems to rely on them! Any feed back anyone or is this all ok? xx

Picking this up again now rather than starting a separate thread! So yesterday posted separately.

Today I've had a mullerlight van and dark choc and raspberries, (free and super free)
whole meal pitta with free houmous and salad, (HEXB free and super free.
couple of slices of chorizo v thin (2 syns) 6 of these little cracker things at 9 Cals per cracker (3 syns)
Quorum steak thingy, two packets of frozen veg and some long grain rice - (free and super free)
Dessert later on will be sw Eton mess and I can't wait mmmm

anyone know the syns in Ben and Jerry's brownie frozen yoghurt?! Might have a Friday treat mmmm

Back