Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My first gain

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I'm in week 3 of management and I have changed the management group I go to. So today I went to get weighed in the morning instead of the evening, and I have put on 0.7lb. My first gain.
    I can honestly say I am not bothered in the slightest. I have felt a bit bloated the last few days as I think it is heading for the time of the month.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    This is funny. I'm in week 3 (week 4 tomorrow!) and I feel exactly the same as you - bloated!! I actually feel like I have put on weight but my period finished the other week! I'm hoping that I haven't gained weight this week! My WI is tomorrow.

I am going on holiday next week and I just hope that I won't put on weight on my return!

What I had today:

Breakfast: Banana shake
    Snack: Apple
    Lunch: Salad with chicken portion, boiled egg and little cottage cheese
    Snack: Fruit salad (satumas, strawberries and kiwi fruit)mixed with natural fat-free yoghurt
    ...and a small tub of yoghurt
    Later before bedtime: chocolate shake....

Do you think I am overeating? I hope not! I really do not want to lose too much weight during management but I don't want to put on weight either!

4. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Oh, I forgot to add, I also had half bottle of Coke Zero with lunch. :eek:

5. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    sounds like you will lose again. I have eaten a lot more fruit than that!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.