My first go at DUKAN

losemenow

Hi everyone

My name is Jan and i am about to embark on the Dukan Diet. Ive done Atkins before but hated the fat and richness associated with it so this sounds a lot better. I am reading the book to get me set up and tomorrow will be day one of the attack phase. I am hoping to do between 5 and 7 days.

According to the Dukan website I will reach my goal by first of January, however I am aiming to stick to the cruise phase until my holiday in Sept, take a bit of a break and get back on it once I come back. I am all for weight loss and benefitting my health but Im not depriving myself of a glass of wine by the seaside on hols!

I have PCOS and am 233 lbs. Need to do this!

x

Hi Jan

Good luck with your journey. I tried slim and save before starting on Dukan. I started my journey on the 25th April 2013 after many failed starts.

I was 223lbs when I started and last Thursday I weighed in at 190lbs. I love this diet at first I struggled with drinking the water but now it's just normal and my skin looks and feels 100% better. The people on this site are really great and motivational and answer any questions it's fantastic wish I'd done it sooner.

The very best of luck xxx

Welcome Jan, any questions and don't be afraid to ask no matter how silly, someone will be able to help

Hi Jan and welcome to the best diet around xxx attack brings good losses to help first motivation then slows to a steady healthy 2-3lb a week (everyone's different) check out the recipe thread there are some fab meal ideas good luck xxx

Back