My FIRST & LAST restart

FunellaFox

This is my first post on this forum as i didn't know it existed until now.

Done CD SS for 14 weeks - the first 6 being 100% and the last 6 about 75% and i quit for 2 weeks.

Now i have 5 weeks til my hols and 8 weeks til my sisters wedding and I need to lose 2 stones in 5 weeks and anymore (bonus) by July

my motivation is cack at the best of times so i'm restarting CD today and if i can't stick to it til WI on Sunday it'll be a farewell from me :wave_cry:

Hiya Fox, good on ya for restarting and you WILL stick to it. You have some great motivation to do it with your hols and wedding so come jump back on the wagon and this time lets ride it all the way home :D

good luck xx

Hi Fox, you did CD for six weeks 100 % so you know that you CAN do it and you CAN do it again, best of luck :)

Welcome back, as Steph said, you KNOW you CAN - so head down, grit teeth, bite bullet (etc etc) oh and drink loads and you will soon get to goal x x x

welcome back and good luck!

i to get back on track but try to remember the fabulous feeling you had on wiegh day when you did it 100%

you have already lost so much so think of yourself as the inspiration. good luck, we're all here for you!:happy096:

Thanks Everyone For Your Kind Words & Motivation!
Glad To Say Day 1 Went Great. Another Day Or So Like This And I Should Be Back In Ketosis :)

Back