My first MIM

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
OMG it was lush!!

It came out the microwave and I thought errr looks foul, but then added some double cream, and it was luvverly!!

Now just got to see if its gonna work for the constipation !!

Are you only meant to have one MIM a day?

What flavour did you go for ThinLizzy?

I need to try these out too I think ;)
Where did you get your flaxseed from?

I hear the cheesy ones are nice. :)

Jim Cheesy mims???? where?

I thought you could just add some cheese to the mix, some one did it I think. Was it LM?

ooh ill have a look around. I did have a mim cheese toastie made in the george yesterday. :D

Marmite MIMs are my fave, take out the sweetener and spices and add a teaspoon of Marmite and its gorgeous!

Had it with Phili on the go which was really nice and filling and also toasted (made it in lunchbox so it was thin and slice-of-bread-like)then put some grated cheese on and stuck under the grill and had Marmite MIM cheese on toast.
Also today for my dinner had a plain MIM with no sweetener or spices with some pate on.

Now I could go for that, I love marmite Cathy.

marmite??? Bleeuurgh. Horrid stuff. :eek::eek:

Marmites definately the best tasting one I've done. Think it would be great as a cheese sandwich too.

marmite??? Bleeuurgh. Horrid stuff. :eek::eek:

What are you talking about bleeuurgh?! Marmite is food of the Gods lol :D

Anyone remember the My Mate Marmite ads? x

Like it Jim, brings back childhood memories lol

Make sure you drink extra fluid when you have a MIM or you may find the digestive effect does not 'follow through' ha ha.

MIMs are gorgeous. Sweet or savoury, I love em!

I always aim to please Cathy. ;)

they have been having the desired digestive effect for me thankfully :) !! Sorry, bit TMI there!! I have a question tho, for the rich cocoa MIM it says to use unsweetened cocoa, but I cant find that anywhere!

I've been looking at cocoa tonight in tescos and I looked at Green & Blacks, Tescos own and Cadbury's Bournville and Bournville came out with least carbs x

Back