My First Post

Gem

Hi there everyone this is my 1st post so not sure how things work here.
I am about to start Lipotrim this friday & hope to make some buddies to support each other.
I have been on Lipotrim before & was amazed by the results but perhaps just before Christmas was not the best time & yes I know that is probably an excuse but there was so much yummy food about.
I told myself I would get right back on it in January but now it will be March but I know most of you will understand that :)
Gem.

Hi Gem,

I am on CD which is relatively the same i am told. Hope it all goes well for you. What date you starting? Let us know how you get on. Good Luck hon.

x

Thank You

Thanks for the warm welcome Dawn it is appreciated.
I start on friday 2nd March.
I hope things are going well for you on the CD.

Hi Gem, welcome to the lipotrim forum- I hope you'll be very happy here! good luck for your start date on the 2nd!

I have just done 4 weeks or 1 month on lipotrim and have lost about a stone and a half already (4th weigh in tommorrow!) so you can get really quick results on this diet.

It is a really hard diet there's no 2 ways about it but it's such a short period of time when you look at in terms of giving you better quality of life and even extending your life if your weight is giving you health problems which it does for many people.

I have used this site for advice, company, solidarity support and moaning! basically any problem you have someone will have been through it before and will be able to advise you or at least help and support you.

I am so much happier than when I started this journey just a month ago, I feel like I am regaining control of my life and learning more about myself everyday sounds cheesy but true! It's not justa superficial thing about the way I look but the way I have been using food to hide behind and make myself feel better when ultimately it does the opposite because I have had no sense of limitation in the past, which 'ordinary' people seem to have (eg. that thing that tells you to stop eating because you are just not hungry anymore).

Sorry, I didnt mean to go on! I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wanted to illustrate that although lipotrim is really hard at points especially at the beginning, it is really worth it and if you have a wobble at any time to come on here first before doing anything else as you can talk to someone or look at the before and after photos and take some inspiration from that. some people in our lives can be funny when you say you are on a vcld but the majority of people here will understand and are not judgemental towards the method you have chosen to lose weight.

I hope I have not scared you off with my ramblings but its late and I cant sleep! :eek: welcome again, look forward to reading your posts to see how you get on. :D :D Jem x

Many Thanks

Thank you so much for your kind welcome Jem.
Feel free to go on whenever you like :) far from scaring me off you have made me even more sure that this site with people like you are going to be a great help & hopefully I can be of help too.
I hope all went well for you at your appointment it sounds like you are doing great ;-)
Well once again thanks its nice to know I'm in such good company.
Gem.

Hi Gem welcome to the Lt forum, there are not as many Lt`ers as cd`ers but we are all in the same boat and the diets are basically the same.....liquids.

The first week to ten days can be hard, the worst thing for me was the headache it lasted on and off for 3 days, but you can take painkillers and make sure you drink plenty of water.

If you have any problems come and post on here and someone will come along and try to help you....This site has been my life saver as I come on here at my hard times.....the evening for me.
If there is not much happening on the site the arcade will soon keep you occupied.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.....you can and will do it.

Thank You

Thank you Sonkie for your kind support & advice sounds like you will get there too :)
I think this great site will make a lot of difference for me also.
I know what you mean about the evenings especially if its not been the best of days it can be so tempting to buy a treat to take home!.
Wishing you all the best.
Gem.

:) how are you doing today gem? good I hope?! xxx :)

Hope Your All Doing Ok

Hi Jem I'm doing ok thanks hope you all are too :)
I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping at the moment getting bleary eyed now though lol.
I had my appointment saturday so when I wake up in a few hours time breakfast will be a lovely shake as I am back on it at last.
Hope its been going well for you.
All the best.
Gem

I am having a great week, got back on track and this morning I have weighed myself and lost 6lbs this week...I have succeeded in my 3 week challenge yipppeeeee

have you not been on lt for a bit this week then Gem? sorry I think I've missed something! how have you done this week?

good work again son!

Hello again

Hello Everyone I have not been on for a while but I hope things are going well for you all.
I have not been on lipotrim but am counting the days until I can as my Doctor put me on antibiotics and so no lipotrim for me.
It started to feel like when ever I got myself back on track something would come up :( anyway can't complain.
Best wishes to you all.
Gem

Awww sorry to hear you have been unwell, hopefully you will be able to get on LT soon. Feel free to carry on posting.

How long until you can get on with the diet ?
Speak soon

Thanks

Thank you Sonkie your message is appreciated.
I will be able to start in 2 days time so not long now.
Looking forward to it on one hand but not on the other.
I'm sure you know what I mean :)
All the best.
Gem.

Thank you Sonkie your message is appreciated.
I will be able to start in 2 days time so not long now.
Looking forward to it on one hand but not on the other.
I'm sure you know what I mean :)
All the best.
Gem.

I sure know what you mean...lol. Once you have got through the first week to 10 days you will be in the "zone".....so to speak. I now love the drinks but when I first started I found it very hard to stomach, though each person is different. My friend Lucky who is also on Lipotrim loved the drinks from the start.

WOW 2 days to go and counting eh !
Im sure you will do fine, and when you see the results of the first weigh in you will feel fantastic.

Good luck...dont forget to let us know how you are doing. Keep posting until you start though.

I will thanks Sonkie :)
I'm so glad I came across this site & you all :)
I think I was the same as you regarding the shakes at first I could not stomach them & when I tasted the chocolate mouse I just thought YUCK lol but now I find the shakes almost pleasant although I have yet to try one as a mouse again lol I might give it a go again sometime.
Perhaps you could answer a question about rep points Sonkie I'm not sure exactly how they work but I noticed in my CP it mentions 20 points total but when I post my points say 0 so I'm not sure if I have any points & if I do I'm not sure where they have came from lol.
Thanks.
Gem.

Thanks once again Sonkie wow you have some rep power :)
I'm in Ayrshire.
Sleep well.
Gem.

Hee hee I talk a lot....lol. And as I go through my journey I hope to be able to help others too. We all deserve to be happy with our bodies and to be the weight that is ideal for us.
Anyway hope you are coping well.

I Second That

I could not agree more Sonkie & it is always a pleasure talking with you :)
I hope things are going well.
Gem.

Back