My first VLCD!

Thanks Irene. Actually feel I am getting somewhere. The not feeling hungry thing is so weird though. I can't believe I can have this little and not be hungry! Amazing :D

Well done 7lbs is excellent. :D How long did it take til ketosis kicked in?

I don't actually know for sure because I don't have any sticks to check but I think Day 4 for sure because the hunger disappeared and I started to feel rather cheery! Best I have felt in years to be honest :)
Hope you have a fab exante day!

Day 9. Sts this morning but determined not to let that put me off. 100% again today but have had all 3 packs now so nothing left for later :( maybe a bath and early ish night needed. I have started to miss food more although I am not hungry at all. Missing a glass of wine too. Still, I want to see this second week through on TS then decide what to do then. Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Last edited:
Well done you're flying along :D I know how you feel, I miss not sitting down to dinner with my family, but it's not forever! and think how much better you'll feel at the end. keep going x

Thank you LTS. Day 10 has been fine so far and two packs still to go. Can't get used to not being hungry. I hope you had. Good day today. Come on day 11 :)

I have not been very good at updating my diary - too busy this weekend.
Today is day 15 and I have lost 10 and a half pounds in my first 2 weeks :)
I will now go on to Working Solution so I hope the weight loss carries on.
I don't feel I will struggle to continue and thankfully still feel quite motivated. Nothing like a bright changing room mirror to show it like it is and make me want to keep at it!
Have a good day everyone.

Went in another changing room today looking for new jeans cos mine are really old. Still not a great sight to behold and has kept me on the straight and narrow so far today :D. Getting on ok and another pound down. Slower on working solution which I expected but I am enjoying salad with fish or chicken in the evenings. Missing curry and wine big time so chicken will be curry flavoured tonight. Hope everyone is doing well :D

Hi Newbie you're doing great! Hope WS works well for you :) the pounds will definitely still drop off I reck.

I have to say, I am a bit jealous of your meals! Especially on weekends! lol :)

Back