My first week on Exante= ACE!

jem_jem

Well as some of you might have read me mentioning, I have followed another VLCD before- LighterLife. I have to admit, I loved it so much but I have booked my wedding and being on Exante is letting me save £200 extra each month! AMAZING!

I was worried that the packs would not be as nice because of the massive price difference! But oh my I have been pleasantly surprised!

All the soups I have had so far (all except the veg) are amazing! The shakes I have tried are superb. And the bars are lovely. (miss my LL Nut Fudge though but hey ho £200 is better!)

The LL porridge was amazing and I found just the right way of making it for myself. I was dreading trying the Exante one after a run in with the Cambridge porridge but I must say the Exante one is delicious! It makes a huge bowl too- so you actually feel really full after it! (I did clean my plate though!)

I can actually see myself being really content with this plan for as long as necessary. I like the idea of a break after 4 weeks. Quite excited about that being "allowed"!

Anyway- I am in ketosis! Wooohoooo! So I have went that annoying, happy, hyper, full of life way!

Jem xxxx

Sounds like you're doing fab. I'm really surprised at how much nicer everything is compared to other VLCD, for me it was Cambridge. I couldn't stomach the porridge on that either and had it for the first time last night on Exante, yummy is all I can say!!!
When's your weigh in day?

Awww thats great gd luck x

My weigh in day is Monday morning! Cannot say I have ever wished for a Monday morning to come by so much!

Ahhh you have started the same week as me- just the day after me! Yeh the porridge is fantastic!

Jem xxxx

I got the shake bumper pack first to try them out but from what I'm hearing I might just go for the shakes soups and bars next month

I did the same Motty. Kind of wish I'd spent a few quid more and got a mixed pack. Next month I definitely will.

There is actually nothing I don't like. The mushroom soup was the one I was dreading- but it was actually quite nice.
I do add more water than it says just to dilute them.

Def worth the wee bit extra for variety if anything else.I am having a bar for breakfast, soup for lunch and a milkshake for tea.

Jem xxxx

Thanks for the info :) when I order I'm going to get the bumper pack. I was worried before reading this that they would be yukky but now I'm not.

I think I'd like to buy some porridge soon as it sounds quite nice and to be honest I could do with the break from shakes but I am loving the soups.

I am glad I got the councelling but we never always stuck to the modules. It was always a wee chat to see how we got on, advice to each other and support. I loved my group but I can't afford LL just now xxx

Back