My first week on Lipotrim!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by slim inside a fat body, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. slim inside a fat body

slim inside a fat body Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well.... I finally decided to bite the bullet and go on a radical diet to give me the kick start i need. I'm not massively overweight - i'm a size 14/16 but just lately i've been hovering on the 16/18 mark and as i'm only 5ft4 i was feeling uncomfortable and bloated. I need to lose about 2 stone - but I have no strict 'target weight', i just want to feel slimmer, look slimmer and get back into some of the size 10/12 clothes I could wear 10 years ago.

I'm fit (although I do smoke) I swim 1/2 mile 3 times a week and jog a bit when the weather is nice! (so not very often!). I walk the dog every day and have a busy, hectic job. My main problem is that I LOVE FOOD!!! I dont listen to my body screeming at me that i'm full and will ALWAYS finish my plate full - which is about the same size as my husbands!! I found myself eating for the sake of it and got fed up with being over-full and bloated all the time.

I started Lipotrom TFR on 11th August - i need something that strict to keep me focused otherwise I will 'cheat' like i have done on so many other diets! The first day was hellish! The shakes made me gag they were VILE! I started adding 220ml of water and a handful of crushed ice and found they are actully pretty nice when taken this way! I was soooo hungry for the first 2 days and the smell of food made my mouth actually water! I've also had some pretty graphic dreams about food... whicj is very weird as i'm not normally a 'dreamer'. It freeked me out at first but now i hope I do dream about food - it stops me thinking about it all bloody day!!

I'm on my 5th day today and have my first weigh-in on Wednesday. I dont care what the scales say (although I hope they say i've lost 11Ib, but i doubt it!!!) I'm already feeling better and my size 16 trousers need a belt now instead of leaving a burning red ring round my middle! I can actually SEE results - which i'm gobsmacked about after just 5 days! It's probaly just the water I was retaining that has gone but I feel absolutely great now, loads of energy, and i'm looking forward to the new 'slim' me!

To anyone out there who is thinking of starting this diet - think long and hard. It's hard, especially when you LOVE food as much as I do. Your breath is VILE for the first few days, and the shakes taste is an aquired one to say the least! On a positive note, they taste better by day 3 and by day 5 you will look forward to them!

As your taste changes, so does your shape. I am quite prepared for this to be a life-changing experinece and i've finally realsied that I can survive erfectly well without a mountain of food on my plate and an over-full belly!

Good luck :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    WOW well done and good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.