My first week :)

Vjdisme

Started CD last Wednesday and was doing really well 3 shakes and green tea and up to 4 litres of water a day then Saturday came ..... Went pictures got my son mcd's never felt hungry at all just had my shake then evening time I never had my shake as I was dropping the kids to parties etc 9.30 pm came round and I felt dizzy and ill and instead of having my shake I ate a chicken kebab . Arghhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Drunk loads of water got up yesterday and was straight back on it . Scales are still showing a loss of around 7lbs but not sure if I buggered up ketosis ??
Any thoughts pls x x x

Hi, i also started CD SS last wed. im finding it really hard, but have managed a day in the pub on water, my OH has had 2 indian takeaways, and yest we went to the cinema and ive stuck to it 100%. but i did start crying this morning when he went and bought a ham salad sandwich this morning - hahaha im just missing food so much. i have my first weigh in tomorrow. i have no idea if im in ketosis, think i might invest in some of those sticks. by the way 7lbs is fantastic - i bet you are really pleased.:D
xx

The week days are quite easy it was just sat night lol but build a bridge as they say !! I have ordered some of those sticks from eBay . Good luck with your weigh in let me know how you do xxxx

Hi,
I lost 7lb, was hoping for a little bit more but i think its still a good loss, how about you??. The weekend is here again - tough times... think i might to a ss+ day today and have some chicken with a bit of salad. I havent done one of these days yet and im scared it might slow down my weight loss. I have found it easier this week to. have you found it easier the longer you have been doing it?
xx

xx-k-xx said:
Hi,
I lost 7lb, was hoping for a little bit more but i think its still a good loss, how about you??. The weekend is here again - tough times... think i might to a ss+ day today and have some chicken with a bit of salad. I havent done one of these days yet and im scared it might slow down my weight loss. I have found it easier this week to. have you found it easier the longer you have been doing it?
xx

Yes I have found it easier it's just doing it and getting on with it isn't it . Went to a friends and drank a shake while they all ate fresh cream strawberry tarts ! Didn't bother me at all . I lost 11lb weds so I'm pleased .
7 lbs is really good !!!! Half a ******* stone isn't it ?
Yeah Saturday and Sunday will be tough but I did hear on here that ss+ is the same weight loss as ss ? Not 100 % but pretty sure I read that .
I'm going Italy next Friday and won't be going mad but will come off it for 4 days I've never been and want to fully experience everything ! Hope I will be in the 11's by then xxxx
Keep in touch let me know how your weekend goes :) it's only 2 days I reckon we can plough through ...... : D

Back