My first weekend on CD...

semi_skimmed

and i messed up!!

i knew it was going to happen really because i was having a weekend away with my boyfriend(which happens rarely!) and we were going for a meal, but instead ended up having a chicken salad subway, a few potato wedges and alot of vodka and coke zeros!
ive stuck to the diet 100% before and after the 'incident' but i cant believe i had naughty food not even a week into the diet!
how much damage do you think this has caused?
will i definately be out of ketosis now?
im on day 7 now and have my first weigh in tomorrow. i weighed myself on friday and had lost 8lbs but im too scared to get back onto the scales incase i have undone all my good work!!

thanks,

Nessa x x x

Great that you got straight back on, that's what's important. This diet can be very hard to fit into a social life, and it's very easy in the early weeks to give in. It took me 2 weeks to really get into the mindset of CD and nothing else, but it was a very hard two weeks. Once I'd got past that point it was much easier to see it as a way of life.

So good luck at the weigh in. You will have come out of Ketosis, how much weight you have lost will probably depend on how many days now you've been back on it. Good luck and well done for getting straight back on!

Hi,

Just draw a line under it and get back on the packs and guzzling water. You are probably out of ketosis, but don't let that put you off.

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in :)

I agree with the above posts - draw a line under it and keep going.
Guzzle the water and eat your 3 packs a day.

Ok you may not lose 8 lb this week but you never know.
Onwards and downwards.

x

Good luck!

well done thats great hun but remember just because u lost weight this time u cheat doesnt mean ull los it if u cheat again lol

good luck for next week ashley xx

im ok just been weight myself tonight and lost 5lbs this thats makes it 20lbs in 3wks cant believe it really.
looking forward to week four to be honest cant believe im on week 4 just feel great lol
xx

yeh i feel loads better and i had to put my fav pair of jeans in bin today as they too BIG lol.

ive dropped a dress size and have lost 10 inches all over.

everyone says they can see it so fell great.
how u finding it? ashley xx

Back