My First Weigh In- OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

WOWZA!!! Thats fricking incredible hun! If you were here I would salute you my dear :D

Roll on week 2, your doing amazing! x

Hey you, is that the lady who got herself in a right state early. Well your in a right state now arent ye. Well done thats what you get for sticking to Lt. Well perhaps you got a bit more but hey you deserve it.

IM SPEECHLESS - WELL DONE

you must be absolutely bouncing - i would be

really really pleased for you

WELL DONE GIRL - YOU SHOW EM !!!!

:happy036:wow thats absolutely brilliantly fantastic....
it took me 4 weeks to get that far well done you.. gives you a boost to get through week 2.... woop woop hun xxxxx:woohoo:

WHAT THE...??? I can't quite believe that! WOMAN that is fanatatsic -well done!

Well done determined girl!! :eek:Thats amazing. 17lbs is huge - I'm in shock, I never realised that much could fall off in a week. I bet you were close to tears? :cry:I know I would have been.

I too had my first weigh in today and I lost 7lbs. :D:D:DI'm well chuffed. Not only had I slipped up for half the week by adding salt to the soup but its also the time of the month (1week early and very unexpected but thats a story for another day:confused:) so it was a huge shock to get 7lbs off. :eek:

Like you I am filled with added determination for next week. :cool:

I would also like to thank everyone for their support and tips - i couldn't have done it without you.

I love LT and only wish I had discovered it before I got married. :love:

Oh well, no time to think of what could have been..........here's to the future (and a sexy future it's gonna be)

Again well done!

Well done to you too babes! Half a stone gone in one week!!! WEEEE!!

WOW!! Am speechless! That`s amazing!!!

WELL DONE :D :D :D

Good luck for next week xXxxx

awwwwwww thanks so much everyone!!!

couldn't have got through this first week without you guys (it felt like the longest week of my life!)

xx

It should be plain sailing from here on babes. That's one hell of a kick start!! You're well on your way now! :D

That is fantastic! The most amazing loss Ive ever heard of!

You must be thrilled! Keep shakin for next week!!!

xx

oh my blumming gosh! what a wonderful weigh in, i think that;s the biggest i've seen too (and certainly for a woman)

brilliant, and you must feel fab about week 2. go for it!!

17 lbs!! That's incredible - I can imagine how you feel. Very well done to you! :worthy:

-Pete.

Thanks so much for the continued support guys- it certainly has given me a boost- I just hope that next week isn't disappointing in comparison.

Filled a rucksack with 17lbs of stuff from the cupboards earlier. Could barely lift it- definitely a great way to make it sink in

xx

Hi,:talk017::talk017:
That is such a fantastic weight loss, you totally deserve it after your sleepless night and fears this morning. What more motivation would you need for week 2. Wishing you all the best, hope it's nicer weather up there on cloud 9 :character00100:. Have a great week.
Doirin

oh my god that is amazing!! see now all the worrying wasnt worth it, all the determination has paid off. thats fantastic for ur first weigh in, and hopefully the second one will be equally as great. Congratulations hun x

Back