My First Weigh In- OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

WOW

Congratulations, Fantastic start. Hope I can do half as well next week!

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo! Wahey!!! Yeeeeehawwwwwwww!!

Absolutely bloody brilliant, fantastic, amazing, superb, spectacular and all those other amazing words!!

You are a total superstar Luce!

I bet you couldn't wipe the smile of your face! You are going to be fantastic on LT and be a supermodel in no time at all! I'm sooooooooooo happy for you. I've a big grin from ear to ear :D

That's just the start, you'll be like a steam train from here on in, choo choo!

X

Emma- Been drinking LOADS... a minimum of 4 litres. I know you shouldn't drink more than 5 but drinking water was the only thing that staved off the hunger!

Betsy- haha! You make me laugh! Thanks hun- your post has got ME smiling from ear to ear! You and I will conquer the world when we are slinky supermodels!!

xx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is definitely a record first WI!!!!!!! And how fantastic to kick the "morbidly obese" label (how I hate that term!) in your first week!!!

Onwards and downwards. You are doing well. I shall look forward to hearing how well you do next week.

x

thanks hun- I'm already getting anxious that I won't lose any next week and this was some freak instance!! Like maybe I've accidentally lost a few organs or something.

I filled a rucksack with 17lbs of kitchen bits and bobs- WOW. HOW scary! I can't believe that I was carrying that much about (I struggled carrying the rucksack for very long!)

It really makes you realise what extra strain it puts on our bodies being so overweight. I felt really guilty about me ikkle heart having to work that hard :-(

Another excellent motivator tho!

xx

Hahaha! I thought I was the only mad cow to fill the rucksack! Well saying that it was my Hubby who filled it with spuds haha! God isn't it heavy, it was back breaking.

You'll ickle heart feels so much better now, and your ickle legs, and your ickle back, and your ickle ankles....see how good you're being to yourself, feels great eh!

*curtsies*

I remember when I had lost 6 stone last year, I tried to pick up my youngest who weighs about 5 1/2 stone and just couldn't lift her!!! How I managed to carry more than that around everyday I'll never know!

x

Household name.

Hey there luce, I wanted to send this privately but I think you deserve the publicity lol, i've read a lot of stuff you've been writing to me, others and your own thread's .. You have such great positivity, and are really inspirational to me I even showed my mum this who wasn't 100% about me going on LT and she is even astounded by your loss, when I get down to my target your gonna be the main lady i'm going to thank, keep it up, and I hope this week is easier for you!! X

THATS AMAZING!!!
Bet you over the moon hun.
Well done you xxxx big hug xxxx

Hey there luce, I wanted to send this privately but I think you deserve the publicity lol, i've read a lot of stuff you've been writing to me, others and your own thread's .. You have such great positivity, and are really inspirational to me I even showed my mum this who wasn't 100% about me going on LT and she is even astounded by your loss, when I get down to my target your gonna be the main lady i'm going to thank, keep it up, and I hope this week is easier for you!! X

Ahhh....that brought a real lump to my throat Amanda! Thank you so much! I just think this forum, with all of us in the same boat, is a fantastic place and it means so much to be able to share our experiences. People who have never battled with their weight just don't know how hard it is- and to have the support of each other is invaluable!
xx

Back