My first weigh in results!!!

Dita-von-squeeze

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know the results after my first weigh in after being on CD (100% I might add) for a week, it's been tough but...

I've lost 7lbs :D I feel unbelievable, words cannot describe! It's finally coming off!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Caz
Omg congrats!! That's amazing! Half a stone in one week.. I bet you're really happy :D
Well done for sticking to it 100%, I'm on Day 6 and also have stuck to it, but I know how hard it is! Hope I can do as well as you tomorrow :)
Keep going, it's coming off, and if you stick with it they are 7lbs you NEVER have to see again!

well done hun!! Congrats on getting to the end of your first week! Bring on week two!! 7lbs is great xx

Brilliant start, well done! xx

wow half stone bet your really pleased keep us posted

Tremendous start well done honey!!!

well done honey!! thats brilliant!! im starting next week and cant wait to get started . keep up the good work!!!

Thanks so much for all your words of support and encouragement, I don't think I could have sole sourced for a whole week unless I knew there was others out there doing the same thing! *salutes you all and toddles off to make a milkshake*

Back