My first Weigh in today

Lovette84

Hi all,

started the cambridge diet on SS last tuesday and today was my first weigh in with my consultant.

The scales showed 13st 7lbs which is a 8 pound loss'

Yippiiiieee

I know its not alot but I am nevertheless very proud as last week i was depressed and around 14st 1lbs.

I cheated on sunday because my OH wanted some kfc so I had salad and chicken.

I am determined to stick it through this whole week with no cheating so I reap the rewards next tuesday.
I will upload the before pictures later as well.

Every one here has been terrific and very helpful. Everytime i wanted to reach for a piece of food I came on here and was inspired to go for walks instead.

Cheers everyone!!

Amazing!

Doris,

I plan on stating on it til I reach my goal of 10st 8lbs :) so 12 weeks on vlcd then the maintenance.

Well done on your first day and stick to it... The results are fantastic x

Thats exiting still Rawrgirl...because it will be a pleasant surprise.
Problem with having scales available is that it can become obsesssive for some people like me :)

I can empathize with that feeling. Chin up though battles aren't won in 7 days but stick with it and you will see results very soon. I never thought I would reach two weeks and have lost my way more times than I wish to remember. Am happy to be your slimming buddy so let me know how this Friday goes before reaching for anything (but another shake :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can empathize with that feeling. Chin up though battles aren't won in 7 days but stick with it and you will see results very soon. I never thought I would reach two weeks and have lost my way more times than I wish to remember. Am happy to be your slimming buddy so let me know how this Friday goes before reaching for anything (but another shake :))

Sounds good to me! :)

Had another weigh in today and only 1 1/2 pounds off. An going up to sole source plus with a 200lcal meal in the evenings. Really dissapointed with myself but had two meals this weekend for my anniversary so should be expected. Hopefully going up one small step will help things.

CDC and I set a goal of losing 8lbs by the 22nd of September as I have an event where my ex is going to be and I want to be radiant. :) x

Rwrgirl - how was the weigh in?
Yoru stats are looking good!

Prince Charming took away Rawrgirl's scales...she will try on the jeans she is squashed into for her evil avatar pic at the end of the month. :D

I like prince Charmings cunning ways! Nothing feels better than having yoru OH providing you with support and morale boost.

i wanted to share something with you...I went on teh scales last night (naughty lovette) and this morning and it showed 12st 1lb....do you know what that means? I have loct 2 stones since I started in July!

The reason for the weigh in last night is because I had a size 12 dress that I hung on my bedroom door to keep me motivated. I last wore it 2 years ago and it was a work attire dress. I decided top try it on and remind myself how much I still had to lose and lo and behold it fitted like a glove (a snug glove) but it fitted without me needing to hold my breath in wiggle on the floor. I felt amazing after and opened up my skinny clothes drawer and tried everything in there and again all my size clothes that i put away fitted. I was soooooo happy and still am on cloud nine.

I went from wearing size 16 primark work attire to size 14 to H & M size 12!!!

I will keep going until I am 10st 9lb but in the interim I have a whole new wardrobe to utilize until my goal weight. I just dont recognise my body anymore... in a good way.

x

Wish I found this diet a year ago. Am looking forward to being able to enjoy a happy weight at28yrs old. About damn time

I like prince Charmings cunning ways! Nothing feels better than having yoru OH providing you with support and morale boost.

i wanted to share something with you...I went on teh scales last night (naughty lovette) and this morning and it showed 12st 1lb....do you know what that means? I have loct 2 stones since I started in July!

The reason for the weigh in last night is because I had a size 12 dress that I hung on my bedroom door to keep me motivated. I last wore it 2 years ago and it was a work attire dress. I decided top try it on and remind myself how much I still had to lose and lo and behold it fitted like a glove (a snug glove) but it fitted without me needing to hold my breath in wiggle on the floor. I felt amazing after and opened up my skinny clothes drawer and tried everything in there and again all my size clothes that i put away fitted. I was soooooo happy and still am on cloud nine.

I went from wearing size 16 primark work attire to size 14 to H & M size 12!!!

I will keep going until I am 10st 9lb but in the interim I have a whole new wardrobe to utilize until my goal weight. I just dont recognise my body anymore... in a good way.

x

Awesome!!! RawrGirl looks forward to trying on all her skinny clothes too!

Lovette84 said:
Wish I found this diet a year ago. Am looking forward to being able to enjoy a happy weight at28yrs old. About damn time

Snap <3 well done on the dress lovely , you deserve to feel like that!! Hope I'm as chuffe in 7 weeks time!!! :D :D :D xx

Thankyou for teh encouragement and sharing in my joy.,

I am a very happy lady today. Another stone and a bit to go!!!

x

Well done, you've put the hard work in and check you out in your size 12 dress :) you must be so pleased and proud. That 1 stone will be off before you know it. All the best x

Lost on inches this week and one pound. 8 inches total from bust, waist, arms and thighs. Wooooo x

Back