My first weigh in

Kelstar

Iost 12lbs on my first week. I am soo pleased especially when I think how long it would normally take me to lose that amount of weight but at same time bit disappointed because I have so much to lose I was hoping for 14. Silly to be but disappointed. Will just have to up the exercise this week.

Well done sweetie :D

thanks so much everyone for your support.

Kelstar said:
thanks so much everyone for your support.

Is what we are here for :D

Kelstar, 12lb loss is amazing! You should be extremely chuffed with yourself!! :D :D

Amazing! Well done. Im gonna check my weight only on my 14th day. Quite curious since on a day 4 i feel lighter and more active but thats mainly ketosis.... Or is it? ;)

week number 2 and I had my weigh in this morning. I have lost 4lbs. I wish it had been more but I am happy with that - especially as during the week it looked like it was only going to be 2lbs. so thats 16lbs in 2 weeks i am well chuffed!

Wow ... Congratulations and really well done ...:happy096:

12lbs is brilliant!!! Keep it up... :)

Week 4 and a loss of 5lbs. A total this month of 21lbs and 42lbs over all. Very pleased as I had 2 days off plan last week for my birthday - when i went CRAZY!! an I mean crazy. So I didnt weigh in last week. (well I had a sneaky peak and decided to ignore it - no way I was putting my ticker up with a gain- but I suppose if I had counted it my loss this week would have been bigger - ah well which ever way I look at it I end up in the same place. Half way to my first goal of 6 stone ( makes it seem more manageable to break it up) so I am well chuffed with that.

Back