My first weigh in!

Really impressed with my first weigh in lost 9lbs in a week - the biggest loss I've ever had on a diet - trying a peanut flapjack today half way through and it's filled me up! Only down side is it takes a lot if chewing and a lot of water to wash it down- heading to the gym shortly so hoping it will give my energy a boost!

Brilliant weight loss well done, I personally never tried the flapjacks during the diet as I heard a lot of bad things about them. Then again, I heard a lot of bad things about chicken soup from the guys on here but it turns out I loved the stuff? Weird eh. Don't overdo any exercise in the gym, especially if you are not used to it as our bodies go under enough stress during this diet, any added stress could have a negative effect on you. I am thrilled you are so positive and want to do exercise but just take everything step by step and don't go wild. Good luck x x x

Thanks for the responses - I'm used to doing spinning classes but have eased off as I just don't have the energy!so I've been doing exercise but not as much effort in it I gave up with the flapjack felt very sick after eating it so I will stick with the shakes and light exercise fingers crossed for next Tuesday although I'm not expecting another 9lb loss - I would be happy with 4 or 5 off now I know I can do it with results it's spurred me on

Back